YOUTUBE?!

I slept for most of the day, waking up every now and then to eat. Nothing more. I think I was in shock or something. Dusk actually did something to my body. She only ever taunted me in thought. Now everything was begining to confuse me. I don't know how to react. No one would ever believe me and if this continues, dusk could end up-

I hear my rooms door creak open. It's 10:38 am. I look to see Mark, Sean, and still no Felix. Perhaps he went home.

"Heyo." I reply.

I was trying my hardest to act happy but I only sounded depressed. Which is what I was. Still am. Depressed.

"Hey. So I have to leave for my plane tonight...buuuuuut..." Mark started.

Cliffhanger. GOD DAMN YOU MARK! TELL ME!

"And?" I asked impatiently.

Were my eyes decieving me....OR WAS THERE A COMPUTER AND YOUTUBE SET IN FRONT OF ME? I squealed with pure happiness. There was a beautiful Shure PGA27 microphone. There are also Fidelio X2 headphones. And the best fucking part. And AOC - 27 monitor and a Corsair 33R Ultra-Silent Computer Case. Last but not least, a Sony a7R Camera. My life was complete. Mark and Sean got me stuff for YouTube. The job I have always wanted to do. I felt so much better than before. For the majority of the day, Mark and I set up all of the computer stuff and he showed me how to use the editing software. Mark was like another brother to me. And I wish I could just go live in America with him. Perhaps I could try to get Sean to live there for like a month or two in the future.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" I yelled.

This has to be the best day ever, even if I did cry when we said our goodbyes at the airport...