Another Ordinary Dusk Encounter

Today...was a new day. We were on the tour bus...and I wake up on Mark's shoulder.

Shorty.

I stretch and I realise its 4 am.

Jesus, why am I up so early? This is earlier than school days were!

I go into the bus bathroom and lock the door and begin to do my morning routine.

As I am brushing my hair, a soft knock is heard on the door. I open it and see Ethan awake.

"Ethan?" I whisper.

Oh crap he is prolly a light sleeper.

"S-sorry I-"

He came into the bathroom and stood next to me. I closed the door and he began to talk to me, rubbing his eyes awake.

"You didn't wake me up. Tyler just snores like a monster."

I let out a giggle.

"I noticed." I replied.

"But did he wake you up?" Ethan asked.

"Ah, no. I just woke up I guess."

"So you slept well?"

He was concerned.

Aww.

"Yep." I continue to brush my hair.

We shared the rest of the early morning hanging out and playing games on my 3DS and laptop.

Once everyone was up, I opened a horror game I created a few months ago.

Flikker.

"Flikker?" Ethan asked.

"Yup! I have played once before but I mean...I still have things to do in the game to improve it."

Mark turned around.

"What do you mean?" Ethan continued to inquire.

"Oh right, you don't know. Um well...I create horror games in my free time. This is the second one. I have almost finished now. I just started this one about a year and a half ago.

"What was your first one about?" Mark asked.

"Haha, it was...about space."

Marks eyes lit up. I smirk at his dorkiness.

"I WANNA PLAY!" Mark nearly screams.

The tour bus parked into a parking lot.

The theatre we were going to be performing in.

I put my laptop in its case and I put it in my bag.

We walked out and Mark was still nagging me about the game.

"Dude oh my gosh! Chill. I'll let you play it eventually. Just...frickin chill out!" I laugh.

Mark still gave me a pouty face.

Don't even go there!" I held my hand to his face.

We walked into the theatre and my face explored the happiness.

It reminded me of highschool theatre. I got grounded and out of instinct I sang 'I Have Confidence' from The Sound Of Music.

Soon enough I ended my solo and everyone clapped.

I grinned happily and took a bow.

"You sing amazingly, Y/n." Mark hugged me.

Was not expecting that.

"Well I was in a lot of theatre related things in highschool. The stage is my safe space since that's where I'm most-"

Shit. I felt my bose bleeding?!

THE HELL DUSK!

"Woah! I'll go get some tissue paper." Mark called out, running offstage.

I sniffed in and leaned my head back. Ethan sat me down on the stage and I thanked him with a wave.

'Dusk. What is it now?'

"HaHa! YoU dOn'T eVeN...hA. YoU aRe SuCh A uSeLeSs HuMaN." She laughed.

"Earth to Y/n~" Ethan joked.

My nosebleed had stopped.

I jerk my head to Ethan.

"Oh hello there human." I smile.

We both giggle and see mark, Tyler, Wade, and Bob all staring dumbfounded with white tissues in their hands.

"It stopped a few seconds ago, sorry!" I yell to them.

Most of the boys were smiling...except one.

Mark.

Mark...had a black outline look to him. I stand up and walk cautiously to Mark.

"Mark?"

"HeLlO, dUsK."

Shit.