Hospital

I couldn't wake up. My breathing was calm and it felt forced. Like their was more air than needed. I felt at peace but I couldn't take control. I was fighting for control against Dusk. She pulled on my heart and tried to break my happiness and emotions. But I protected it. She attempted to throw out memories but she was incapable of it. She tried to make anything in my body break but she was unsuccessful. I was protective of every precious memory and every emotion I had. I won for now. I forced my eyes open with my vision looking misformed.

Painkillers.

I look around my surroundings. I appeared to be in a hospital. I wasn't surprised. I probably had some asthmatic fit. I have always been weak and frail. My bronchiole tubes were always sensitive as a child but I wasn't expecting to have one. It was only rain and I barely have asthmatic fits anymore. I let it go and push myself up to a sitting position with my shaking arms. As I expected, there was oxygen being pumped into my body. Definitely asthma. I see only two people there. Mark and Sean. Oh no. Sean flew over here just to make sure I was ok. Dude. I will be fine. Sean worries about me a little too much.

"Y/N! Are you-"

"Sean. I am alright. I can't believe you flew over here just over an attack."

But then I remembered...the case in granny's situation. He didn't want anything wrong at all happening. I understood I just hated remembering. We gave each other the look that tells us everything. We were remembering the same thing. But mark was here too. I felt my forehead with the backside of my hand. I had a fever. How in heck am I getting so sick all the time?

"Lovely." I replied sarcastically to myself.

Mark gave a small chuckle and gave a serious face knowing Sean might be a baby and start crying. He is such a little kid. Too innocent as well.