Happy..?

We finally finished the show and I went backstage, toppling onto Ethan.

"Exhausting, huh?"

I groan and nod into his chest.

"I could figuratively sleep forever." I comment.

I began walking like a zombie to my dressing room.

I hear a knock and see Mark.

"Heeeeeeey."

"You look like hell."

"That's where my mind is, yeah." I reply.

"You should really not die, kay?"

"Too late." I mumble.

"C'mon, let's put on our best YouTube faces and act like we still have energy." He ruffled up my hair.

I groan and we finally get through fans.

Once we get into the van, I immediately go to the back of the bus and lay on top of Ethan.

He was completely fine with it so we stayed there and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, everything seemed off.

Just kidding. It's a joke. Everything is fine.

Except now we gotta talk about Darkiplier stuff.

But before all of that...

"Sup, sleepyhead." Ethan joked.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled.

I stood up and sat next to Mark.

"Hey, so you wanna talk to me about Dark?"

He immediately tensed.

"No, I get it. I have Dusk."

Mark sighed and relaxed tiredly.

"You know...I think he really came from after my dad died. It was this sense of depression. It eventually became personified and...became Darkiplier. I added him to my channel to explore part of him and also to release the-"

"Pain." I finished.

He stared at my dead cold eyes.

"You....pretend a lot for Sean, don't you?"

"I have to. He is happy, and I don't want him worrying about me. Besides...Anti isn't actually real. I don't think he would understand."

We stayed silent.

"Anyways, I think I'll go hang with Ethan!" I smile.

I could see the amazement in his eyes but I just walked cheerfully over to Ethan. We decided to play Smash Bros on my switch.

That night, I waited for Sean to get on skype and we called each other. I did it in the bathroom since most of everyone else was asleep.

"Hey! How are you doing?" He smiled.

"I'm doing...okay! We had a great first show and...Mark made me...sing..."

"Of course he would. Your singing is magnificent."

"Nope. Anyways, what do you plan on doing today?"

"Play a game, miss you, cuddle your stuffed animals to find your scent. You know, the usual."

...

"WHAT?!"

I screamed, forgetting how late it was.

"Jesus, alright...wait...Y/n? What's with the bags under your eyes? You haven't been sleeping have you?"

"For your info, no I haven't..." I gave up.

"Y/n, what time is it for you?" He asked, concerned.

"A time different from yours."

He had a moment of sighs. We chatted for a while until something happened.

I don't know what triggered it...but...my anxiety decided to kick in. Everything was reminding me of the horrible things I have done. The things I haven't done.

I sat in that bathroom alone until 9 in the morning, not getting any sleep.

By 10, everyone was up.

Everyone seemed to notice the odd amount of bags under my eyes, being more visible today.

We went through the day. Days turned into months.

Eventually...we were finally finished. The tours were done.

I had lost all my eating habits. I was getting sicker and sicker easily.

And today I would finally get to see my brother again. But not before another panic attack on a plane.

And once we finished that nightmare...

I spotted my brother.

I ran to him, squeezing him to death.

I missed him more than I knew, because I began crying.

We spent that day hanging out, and Mark stayed too...and I was happy to be back.

Or...not.

I felt...empty still.

Something felt missing. Like I wasn't content with something. I just couldn't think of what it was.

I went on my phone and saw a new number texting me.

Ethan.

So I have only been apart from you for a bit...but I already miss you.

I do too, Ethan...my heart melts at the thought of you.

I want to hold you.

I need to hold you.

I...I love you Ethan.

Pink turned to red.

Red burned and then fell to black.

An: HOW DID I GET 1K READS LIKE WHAT THE HECK?!? Anyways coolio sorry this is shorter but this chapter has taken so long to think of. Welp, see ya.