R E A L I T Y 5

M I E R A

"It's the day, it's the day, it's the day."

"Oh, come on, Miera! Calm down! Geez! Shh!" Wonwoo growled in annoyance.

"Here, wear this." Wonwoo said, handing me a cute yellow dress and a short jean jacket.

Yes, I gave him permission to pick my attire today.

"You're the best, Wonwoo! You're better than me when it comes to style!" I exclaimed.

"Of course. I'm a trainee after all, I need to know these fashion and style stuff." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" Wonwoo eyed me and I nodded.

"Let's go!"

H O S H I

"Hyung! I'm so nervous!" I whined and Jeonghan hyung chuckled.

"Wait, you're almost done." Jeonghan hyung styled my hair.

"Yup, you're done."

"Hyung! Your car is ready!" Minghao yelled and I yelled back an okay.

"Soonyoung-ah, don't be nervous. Don't judge a book by its cover, okay? Don't judge her looks. Every girl is pretty, alright? Be strong Soonyoung, you're the one who wants to meet up." Joshua hyung said and Seungcheol hyung just nods his head.

"Bye guys!"

3rd Person

Soonyoung and Miera took heavy steps. Soonyoung made sure he arrived early so that Miera won't be waiting for him. He sat down the bench at the park with two americanos placed beside him. He was super nervous, and he wonders why.

It's just a meet up with the person you met online, and he know that's bad. Miera should know that too, since these days people hide their true identity and use people online and rape them.

But Miera and Soonyoung was surprisingly confidently sure that the other person is not that type of person.

"We're here. Have a good day Miera." Wonwoo smiled.

"Umm Wonwoo... it's still early so would you like to drop by the café nearby?" Miera said as she was 20 minutes early.

"Sure. Your treat?"

"Hehe, of course!" Miera smiled and they both exited the car, heading towards the café.

"Huh? Isn't that Hoshi hyung?" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey Miera, do you mind if we go greet my friend?"

"I don't mind, sure."

And they both walked towards Soonyoung.

"Hoshi hyung!" Wonwoo yelled, hanging his hand on Soonyoung's shoulder.

"You scared me!" Soonyoung jumped.

"This is my wife, Jeon Miera." Wonwoo joked, earning a nudge from Miera.

"Park you, Wonwoo. I'm Kang Miera, Wonwoo's best friend." Miera bowed and emphasize the best friend.

"Ah, hi Miera!" Soonyoung smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"Huh? Aren't you Mina?" Soonyoung tilted his head when he scanned Miera's face, remembering the incident with Miera.

"Ah! Kwon!" Miera smiled.

"I thought your name was Mina!" Hoshi pouted.

The both of them was so dumb and dense so they didn't notice that the other person is the friend online.

"Well, I'm Kwon Soonyoung, nice to meet you Miera!" Soonyoung offered his hand and Miera's eyes widened.

"K-kwon S-s-SoOnYoUnG?!" Miera stared at Soonyoung with wide eyes.

"Yes Miera, I'm—"

"Miera? Kang Miera? As in my online friend, Kang Miera?"

And the patterns on their hand both shine.

A vote is very much appreciated! Yo guys! Recommend me a story ; any! I'm bored~~~