R E A L I T Y 8

M I E R A

"He's so cute~!" I squealed. My mom suddenly barged into my room and I immediately closed my phone and hid it behind me.

"What are you doing?" She questioned and I nervously placed my hands on my thighs and mumbled, "nothing."

She didn't seem to believe me because she pulled me up by grabbing my hair and I winced. Oh god, why does she always grab my hair?

"Nothing nothing nothing. That's all you know what to say when you're actually doing something! You're—!" She was cut off by my phone's multiples notification. Oh please no, Soonyoung. And the notifications died down.

"Give me your phone." She said sternly. I bravely shooked my head and my mother huffed and puffed and she pulled my hair stronger, making me scream.

"I said, give me your phone." She said and I instantly reached behind me and gave her my phone, my hands shaking.

"Good girl." She said and she let my hair go.

"Kwon Soon sparkling heart? The boy who was here? You disgusting creep, he doesn't love you. He doesn't even like you." She rolled her eyes.

"I-i don't care. It's my love life. Don't mess with my life." Miera said bravely mother. Her mother smirked, "Love life? Let fate decide honey. If he's even your souldmate." And her mother exit the room.

H O S H I

"Aaaah~!"

"Hoshi hyung is sick!" Seungkwan yelled.

"What?" Woozi peeked through the door and looked at me.

"Are you blushing?" He asked. I shooked my head and covered my cheeks with my hands.

"I'm not!" I said and then my head suddenly hurts.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Woozi seems to notice my change of expression.

"My head hurts..."

"So suddenly?" Woozi asked as Jeonghan entered my room and sat beside me on the bed.

"I know why." Jeonghan smirked.

"Why?"

"Not gonna tell you~♪" 

"You're so dense Soonyoung. I thought you would be the one who can figure out easily in a relationship." Seungcheol said as he entered. Why's everyone going to my room again?

"Relationship?"

"Aish, I spilled the beans. Gotta go!" Seungcheol and Jeonghan left the room. Woozi stared at me blankly. He seems to be looking at my pattern and saw that it's shining.

"Ah i see..." He said and left.

What is actually going on? Why's everyone staring at my pattern?