E X T R A 5

3rd Person

Everyone faced the woman, and Miera's eyes widened in shock and fear. It was her obnoxious mother.

"Excuse me? Did you just barged into our place?" S.Coups stood up and faced the devil himself, not breaking eye contact.

"Apologies for intruding, but I'm here to take back what's mine." Her mother said, and as if she has magic powers, Miera walked towards her. It was like she was a doll at a puppet show, with her mother holding the strings.

"Mother? What're you doing here? H-how did you know I was here?" Miera's eyes was visibly shaking. Her heart was not in peace. Why is her mother here?

"Come, we're going back."

"What?" Hoshi raised a brow.

"Soonyoung, no." Wonwoo tried to hold him back but fails.

"Oh look, Mr.Kwon, your knight in shining armor is here to rescue you! You finally realized that the pathetic famous choreographer, Kwon Hoshi, is your soulmate. How wonderful!" her mother's tone changed into a more darker one, "Now let's go back this instant."

"G-go back? W-w-where?"

"Back home. Where else? You need to pack your things as soon as possible." Mrs.Kang stated, unaware that everyone is looking at her, shock visible in their expression.

"Pack? Where are you bringing Miera to?" Wonwoo gather up all the courage he don't have to ask such a simple question.

"Somewhere far. I won't allow this." Mrs.Kang just said with a poker face.

"What? No, I won't allow this. You can go wherever you want! I'm not going
with you!" Slap.

"You are going with me wherever I go! So don't you dare disobey me!" Mrs.Kang yelled aloud, pulling Miera's wrist.

"No! S-stop trying to make me be you! I won't be like you! I won't waste my youth like you! I won't stay single forever like you!" Miera shrieked, trying to make her mother let go of her wrist.

"Wait...

Miera's mother is single?!"