R E A L I T Y 7

M I E R A

"Coming!" I yelled after putting down my phone. My mom wasn't at home since she was busy 'doing some business' when she was actually shopping.

I lazily pushed myself towards the door. And I was planning to rest all day. When my mom leaves the house, it's always freedom for me since she always told me to study if she's at home.

"Yes?" I asked with an irritated voice and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hi!" Hoshi said, waving his hand happily and eagerly at me while Wonwoo was beside him, shaking his head in shame.

"Wonwoo? Soonyoung? W-what're you two doing here?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Why did I even?

"He asked me about your schedule and all *ehem* stalker much *ehem* and yeah, I told him you're always free at this time." Wonwoo smirked.

"I was just curious!"

"Curious? You even told me to come along to make sure you went to the right house."

"Enough Jeon!" Hoshi pushed Wonwoo away, taking the chance to stuck his tongue at Wonwoo.

"You're so annoying." Wonwoo rolled his eyes and Hoshi just ignored what he said and proceeded to Miera.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong to?" Soonyoung pouted and I just hid my smile. Oh god, why does he looks so cute?

"It isn't but—"

"Then it's fine." Soonyoung ruffled my hair.

Another knock on the front door.

Who is it this time?

H O S H I

I have a bad feeling about this.

Miera just stared at the door. Who is it?

Nobody moved. Nobody checks the window first. Miera finally took a step forward and unlocked the door. She twisted the doorknob and opened the door, looking irritated. But then she widened her eyes. Who is it?

"Mie—?" Wonwoo instantly slapped his hand to my mouth, making me shut up. I looked at Wonwoo, puzzled and Wonwoo just gestured for me to shut up.

"Y-you're home early mom." Miera stuttered, fear evident in her voice. Her mom?

"I'm awaiting for some guests. My workmates and all." Her mother said but Miera just rolled her eyes. What is going on here?

"Ah, I see you also brought guests Miera. And I thought I told you to ask me first if you're bringing guests?" Her mom said, her voice so sharp that it was terrifying.

"I-it wasn't planned at all. It was out of the blue. I had no idea they were coming. I thought you were home." Miera lied. Of course I knew she lied.

"Mr.Jeon Wonwoo, you again? And I thought you said you and Miera wasn't dating."

"We're not! I'm sure she likes someone else— i mean I like someone else." Wonwoo nervously stated. Why is the both of them so nervous?

"And who is this young mister? Is this your little brother or something Jeon Wonwoo? You two don't look alike. Cousins?" Her mother said, looking interestingly at me.

"No Mrs. Kang. This is Soonyoung hyung, my workmate and my unofficial brother. He's also Miera's fri— never mind." Why did he stopped?

"Unofficial brother? Adopted?" Her mother, who i assume is Mrs. Kang gave me a weird look, as if I was a disgusting piece of trash.

"No, I'm not adopted!" I accidentally blurted out. Mrs.Kang glared at me for shouting I guess, it wasn't even on purpose!

"Apologies for yelling Mrs. Kang. I'm Kwon Soonyoung and I'm an acquaintance of Miera. Wonwoo and I are workmates but we treat each other like family. I'm also older than Wonwoo." I added the last part since she thought I was Wonwoo's little brother.

"I see, you look younger than Mr.Jeon, no offense Mr. Jeon." Mrs.Kang said. Why is she calling Wonwoo Mr.Jeon anyway?

"None taken." Lies. Wonwoo rolled his eyes but then stood straight when Mrs. Kang's eyes landed on his.

"What brings the two of you here? Jeon Wonwoo, I thought I told you that I don't allow guest stars without my permission. Mie— I haven't cleaned up the place and I haven't prepared any dish!" Mrs.Kang said and Wonwoo nodded.

"Apologies."

The door bell rang, disturbing the awkward atmosphere. Mrs.Kang clapped her hands and a sigh of relief was visibly shown. Mrs.Kang faced both Wonwoo and I and she smiled as widely as possible.

"Well, sorry boys. But I think you boys are gonna have to leave." I swear I saw her smirk. She was obviously looking directly down on me.

"See you next time, Mrs.Kang." Wonwoo bowed and Mrs.Kang pulled his hand and whispered something in his ear. Wonwoo looks terrified and I was honestly too.

"Goodbye Mrs.Kang!" I bowed and Mrs.Kang did the same to me as she did to Wonwoo. She pulled my hand, revealing the shining pattern on my hand. I have no idea why it's shining but I just let it be.

"Don't come here again." She whispered and I mentally gasped. Why would she say that? Does she not like me?

"See you next time boys!" She exclaimed and both Wonwoo and I exited the house, also noticing the two other women waiting for Mrs.Kang outside.

What just happened?

"Come on hyung. We're not allowed to roam around."

"Okey."

Wonwoo and I started walking back to the dorm. Wonwoo kept stealing glances at me and my shining pattern. It was still shining but I don't actually mind. It's not like it will hurt me.

I halted suddenly.

"What's wrong hyung?" Wonwoo asked, looking at me curiously.

"I don't know. L-let's just keep on going." Just when I was about to take another step forward, I suddenly spun back and ran back to where we came from. Miera's house. But why?

"Yah! Hoshi hyung!" Wonwoo grabbed my shoulder and I instantly stopped.

"I told you we're not allowed to roam around. Especially near Miera's house. Let's go back." Wonwoo pulled me back to the dorm although I run around like a little child, Wonwoo still reliably brought me back to the dorms.