The Break up

3am in Korea but 7 in uk

*Angel*
Hey I know it's like 3 in Korea and u must be asleep and all but it's just that I needed someone to talk to and I didn't know who else to turn to rn.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*Taehyung*
Hey it's ok I'm here

*Taehyung*
What's wrong?

*Angel*
Is it ok if I face timed u it's just that I would feel a bit more comfortable if it wasn't over text.

*Taehyung*
Sure

Taehyung is calling Angel
Answer/Decline

Taehyung's POV

As soon as Angel Accepts my call I'm greeted by a figure sobbing quietly. A wash of concern washes over me and I start to worry about what could have happened to this poor angel that I see on the screen.

Angel's POV

I answered Taehyung's call and I just couldn't hold it in any longer, I just broke down in front of him.

"shhhh, it ok I'm here for u," he says with an deep but calling voice.

"Now tell me what happened?"- Taehyung

"M-my ex... I caught him cheating with my ex best friend," - Angel

Taehyung's POV

Hearing those words I felt bad for Angel. I once had gone through that, my ex cheated on me with another man. I could hear how hurt Angel felt and I could also relate to her feelings and it made me feel angry at this hoe and this asshole for putting Angel in this situations. But right now I had to focus on comforting Angel.

"It's ok, if you want to talk I'm all ears if not I'll respect your choice and we can forget about this topic."

She took a moment before responding,
"I want to let everything out instead of bottling it up,"

I nodded and I let her speak what was on her mind.

"So me and my boyfriend have had a bumpy path, I wanted to be a good girlfriend and understand him and stand by him. So I did, but it just turns out that he wasn't willing to the same for me. He would go out get drunk and then when he would come to meet me I would smell strong alcohol and he would be mean and we just grew apart. Worse part was we fought a lot and as we grew apart he started hanging around other girls while still dating me. I thought my friend supported me and would always be there for me when me and my boyfriend well ex now would fight or had a major fall out but I guess I was wrong she was just fucking him behind my back."

I intently listened to every single word and couldn't help but wanting to just go over to the UK and embrace Angel into my arms.

No one's POV

Taehyung and Angel kept on talking after and Taehyung would make Angel laugh now and then to lighten up the mood. They enjoyed each other's company but it had to come to an end when Taehyung felt sleepy as the time difference was big and he needed to get rest.

"Good night Taehyung" - Angel

"Good night my sweet Angel"- Taehyung