At The Beach

Angel's POV

We finished laughing and went to the beach. The view was just breath taking.

I took my shoes off and dipped my toes into the warm, golden sand and took a seat. Watching the waves crash against the Shore and the wind blowing through my hair, it was relaxing.

Minhyuk's POV

As Taehyung and I took a seat besides Angel I noticed Angel relaxing and taking in the beautiful surrounding while Taehyung admired Angels features. Looks like this boy has a thing for my friend. Well I'll keep an eye on him I don't want Angel getting hurt.

We have spend a good amount of time in the beach so and I'm starting to get hungry since it had gone past lunch time.

I looked around to see if I could find somewhere suitable for us to eat. I spotted a restaurant near by and told Taehyung and Angel about it and we headed off to go and grab some food.

We walked in and the waiter offered us a seat, we took our seats and flicked thought the menu.

I noticed the waiter serving us kept on staring at Angel.

I cleared my throat indicating to the waiter that we were ready to order, he took our orders and left.

Taehyung's POV

I saw how that guy waiter tried to flirt his way to Angel. Does he seriously not see that Minhyuk and I around.

He came back with our food and again stayed close by to Angel and this time as he left he gave her a sly wink, dude this ugly guy is testing my patience here.

After we finished our meal we paid for it and were about to leave.

"So beautiful girl, here's my number ya know maybe we can hang and chill for a bit. You know what I mean," he smirked towards Angel.

THAT'S IT!

He was about to pass Angel his number and was about to touch her.

Angel's POV

As those words left his mouth my facial expression turned into a disgusted one.
Like hell to the no you ugly ass jerk.

I saw that he was about to touch my arm but before he could Taehyung slapped his hand away and pinched the dude.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER THINK ABOUT LAYING A FINGER ON HER!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU WORTHLESS PRICE OF SH*T, LEARN HOW TO TALK AND RESPECT GIRLS!" scolded Taehyung and the now terrified waiter.

Minhyuk POV

As Angels friend I sensed that the guy was gonna make a move but I let Taehyung handle the situation I wanted to see if he would be the type to protect Angel and he passed. Now I know for sure she's with someone who can treat her right.