Meeting Taehyung

*Angel*
Where r u????

*Taehyung*
I'm on my way

*Angel*
Well hurry there's this fuck boy staring at me

*Taehyung*
I'm almost there

*Angel*
Omg he's making his way over

*Angel*
Hurry yo ass up

Angel's POV

I was sitting at the table which I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive before this ugly ass fuck boy made his way over.

I saw him get up from his seat and slowly making his way over I look the other way so that he can get the hint that I'm not interested in a jerk like him.

But before he could reach out to me Taehyung come walking through the door and stands in front of the boy.

"Hey Angel," he greeted with his deep voice

"Hey Taehyung," I waved

Taehyung took a seat in front of me and sent a glare at the fuck boy that just casually walked away as nothing happened. Me and taehyung burst out with laughter because that was the most weirdest thing that had just happened.

Me and Taehyung started to talk and get to know each other more, it turns out he's a really funny, cute guy.

Few minutes have passed by when someone walked into the cafe. It was Minhyuk. He spotted me and Taehyung and made his way over.

"Hey Ange," Minhyuk greeted me while adding my nickname he gave to me when we're still in high school.

"Hey," I got up and greeted him with a hug

Taehyung's POV

As Angel got up to hug this guy I gritted my teeth. Wait, was this the guy that she went out shopping with.

"Minhyuk this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is Minhyuk," I got up and shook hands with this Minhyuk Guy.

"Oh I thought you were dating Mike?" questioned Minhyuk

Mike?? Whose he???

Ahh he must be Angel's Ex that she left back in the UK

"Ahh, Mike and I broke up and no I'm not dating Taehyung he's just a good friend," Angel said.

"I see well it was nice meeting you Taehyung and Angel I'll be in contact," and with that he walked off.