Going shopping

*next morning*

Angel's POV

I woke up early, for once and done my morning routine and got changed into something suitable for the day.

I went down to eat breakfast with my eomma and appa. Helping my mother clean up I went up to my room and went online.

I own a website where I sell my fashion designs, I took a hair, beauty and fashion course in university. Well I may be the owner of these popular and fashionable clothes but no one knows that I'm behind the making of my brand. My brand is famous but I keep my identity hidden so no one knows that I'm the creator of these clothes except my mother and father. I figured those who don't know will make my life easier.

It was nearly the time that I had to go and meet Minhyuk. I finished off a few little things and told my mother and father that I would see them later and made my way to the Time Square shopping centre. I remember me, Minhyuk and Mi-Na would go but I don't know what had happened to Mi-Na.

I walked into the centre and found Minhyuk with earphones in his ears. That'd when I thought of surprising him. I cautiously walked up behind him and back hugged him. His body stiffened and my touch.

Minhyuk's POV

I was waiting for Angel to arrive as I listened to music to pass time.

I wasn't paying attention behind me and suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around me making me freeze on the spot.

I turned round to be facing with a beautiful face with a smile planted on her face.

"Hey,"- Minhyuk

"Hey, so where do you wanna go first?" -Angel

"First close your eyes," - Minhyuk

Angel covers her eyes and I gesture the person behind her to make her move.

Angel's POV

I closed my eyes just like Minhyuk told me to and waited until I heard a voice which I had recognised immediately.

"Look who came back and didn't think to tell me," pouted Mi-Na I opened my eyes and hugged her.

"Ya Mi-Na I missed u," - me

"same here sistah," - Mi- Na

Reuniting with Minhyuk and Mi-Na felt like the good old days when we used to go shopping. I surely did miss these two baboons.

We carried on shopping and went to grab food before leaving and going our separate ways. I got Mi-Na's number before I left as well.