Long time no see

Angels POV

I got ready and left the house, saying bye to my parents I left. I walked to my destination and indeed the cafe was still there, I was actually happy to see it there.

I walked in and as soon as I did the Ajumma who owned the cafe recognised me instantly.

"Hello dear, omo you have grown more prettier in the last 2 years. How was the UK?"- Ajumma

"It was lovely but I missed my home a lot,"- me

"Oh who wouldn't miss the lovely air pollution in Korea huh, anyways usual?"- Ajumma

"Ah ne it's been a while I can't wait"- me

I left the Ajumma to carry on with her work as I went off to take a seat. The cafe was pretty full, finally I had spotted one seat and fortunately for me it was the only free table.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my social media. Looks like my Ex already had moved on and was dating my ex best friend. It's great how things turned out for me rn.

They had posted a Picture together, tbh it made me sick and I felt disgusted. Disappointed and disgusted in myself for trusting a person like him, obviously I had boyfriends before him but they were much better and had better standards than this jerk had. If only I never fell for him in the first place it defiantly was a mistake. A mistake that I won't be making twice, that is I mean by falling for a jerk.

I was cut off from my thoughts when a male voice approached and spoke.

"Hi, most of the seats are full, So is it ok if I join y..." as this person is talking I look up and he stops speaking and our eyes widen.

"MINHYUK!!!" I yelled in joy and got up from my seat to hug him.

Minhyuk was one of my best friends back in high school who I had lost contact with after I moved abroad. I let him sit with me and we continued to chat and catch up with one another.

Just before I left the cafe me and Minhyuk exchanged phone numbers and said our farewells.

Btw Minhyuk is the boy shown above ⬆️