BITCH?

Waking up early I took a nice long shower and got dressed into a plain white top along with some Jean shorts. Then I skipped down my stairs and but on my pair of vans and headed to the kitchen.

I ate my breakfast and told my parents that I was going out and luckily they had work but they didn't hesitate to let me go out and do my own thing.

So I left my house and decided to make my way down to the place where I would meet Minhyuk and Taehyung.

As I was waiting I saw Taehyung approach me with his cute little box smile.

We greeted one another and waited for Minhyuk to arrive.

As Minhyuk made his way over to us he looked at Taehyung and it was obvious as he was confused to why he was here.

"I invited Taehyung to join us," I explained

"Ah," - Minhyuk

"Is that alright with you?" I asked Minhyuk

"Yh it's fine the more the merrier," he replied with a smile

"So where are we going to hang out?" Questioned Taehyung as me and Minhyuk looked at each other before realising that we hadn't thought about what we were gonna do or where we were gonna go.

Thinking of things we could do and places we could go on a hot, sunny day today an idea finally popped into my head.

"I have an idea!" Both boys spun their heads my direction and waited for me to tell them

"Let's go to the beach!" I said in English instead of Korean by mistake

"Yesssss the beach" Minhyuk repeated in English as well since we took English together in school back then.

Taehyung look at both of us in confusion to what we said.

"Bitch?" - Taehyung

Both me and Minhyuk erupted in laughter

"What?" - Taehyung

"It's beach not bitch" - Minhyuk

"That's what I said, bitch" - Taehyung

😂 😂 😂