One Night Stand

"D-Draco, I need t-to talk to you." Hermione stutters. Draco sneers at his one night stand, a result of 5 bottles of firewhiskey.

"What do you want, mudblood?" He sneers. Hermione pales and tears well up in her eyes.

"I need to talk to you." She repeats.

"Well then, talk." He says angrily. Blaise and Pansy snickers.

"In private." She says in a quiet voice.

"Hurry the duck up then, you bloody Bookworm." Draco spits, grabbing her arm roughly and dragging her out of the Great Hall.

"Talk then." He sneers. Hermione looks at the ground and nervously twists her hands.

"Draco, I-"

"Don't call me Draco, you filthy little mudblood." He groans. Hermione looks as if he slapped her. She takes a step back out of fear, and he notices says.

"I'm- I'm"

"Spit it out!" He yells. Suddenly she burst into tears.

"IM BLOODY PREGNANT! THERE, YOU HAPPY? YOU'RE GONNA BE A FATHER!" She yells. Draco pales.

"I'm gonna be... a dad?" He asks tentatively. Hermione sinks onto her feet, sobbing.

"Yes, you bloody idiot. So, if you're not gonna help me then go away!" Hermione says between her tears. Draco opens his mouth then closes it, hesitantly taking a step forward. Then, he turns around and runs back into the Great Hall.

Hermione stays in the hall, sobbing her heart out. She was in this alone.

***(5 months later)

"Did you hear? Weasley knocked her up and then left her for Brown."

"No way! I heard it was Potter."

"No, no, it was one of the twins."

"Either way, shes a slut."

The whispers stop once she enters the Great Hall. She ignores the stares and gossip as she sits down at the end of the Gryffindor table, alone. She grabs a piece of toast.

"Granger?"

"What?" She snaps, whipping around to face Draco Malfoy. He winces at the venom in her voice.

"I, hows the baby?" He asks.

"Why the duck do you care?" She spits, "It's not like you want her."
So its a her. Hes gonna have a daughter.

"Its my baby, Granger, God dammit!" He slams his fist on the table. Everyone stares at his outburst, shocked at his words. "Of course I bloody care."

"Well, if you really cared, then you would have been there for me this whole time instead of laughing with the crowd!" She yells, running, well, more like waddling with her 6 month belly.

"Stupid bitch." Someone sneers. Draco faces the person. A stupid little 3rd year.

"Shut up!" He sneers and walks out following Hermione.

"Granger!" He calls. Hermione moves with unbelievable speed. He runs after her, but she has a head start.

"Granger!" She loses speed as she runs up the Astronomy Tower and ends up walking the rest of the way.

"Granger-"

"You know, " She interrupts her voice quiet with anger, "I actually wanted this baby? I've always wanted to be a mother, and a father to go with me. Always wanted a baby. Never in my fantasies did I imagine a one night stand," her voice gets louder with each word, "And an unsupportive father who despises me and wishes it never happened! Never did I imagine my baby daddy would be Draco Fucking Malfoy! Never did I imagine I would doubt my baby because of stupid rumors and stupid words! Never did I-I" She cuts herself off as she faints. Draco rushes to her side and catches her before she falls.

"I'm so sorry, Granger. I'm sorry." He mumbles as he casts a levitaton charm on her. He levitates her to the hospital wing.

"Madam Pomfrey!" He calls as he enters.

"Good heavens, what happened?" She asks, placing Hermione on a bed.

"I don't know." He stresses, "She just passed out."

"Calm down, Mr. Malfoy." Shes says, noticing him pacing in front of the bed.

"Is the baby fine?" He asks, sitting on the bed next to them. Madam Pomfrey casts a spell on Hermiones stomach and the image of a small, sleeping baby apears above the stomach.

"That baby's fine, Mr. Malfoy. Both she and the mother will be fine. Ms. Granger was simply overwhelmed and exhausted and she fainted." Madam Pomfrey explains. Draco sighs in relief. His daughter was safe.

"She should would wake up in a few minutes." Madam Pomfrey says, wiping her hand on her apron, "I'll leave you two alone. Curfews at 11." With that, she turns around and walks into her office.

"Dear God, Granger." He groans, placing his head in his hands.

"What did I do?" She croaks, her throat dry.

"You scared me. I thought the baby was hurt." He says. Hermione sits up ans stares at him.

"I thought you didn't care about the baby." She says, frowning.

"Of course I care, Granger. She's a little Malfoy, my child." He says, sorta in awe. Hermione smiles softly.

"Will you help me through this then? Not for me, but for her?" She asks quietly, looking at her hands. Draco thinks about it for a minute, the lifts her chin up to face him.

"Yes."