Dark Mark Part 2

School takes up to much time, sorry for the wait. The updates from now on are gonna take this much time, sorry :/. Anyway, heres part 2, its kinda cheesy. Still working on updates, so if you can't, don't request lol

It was happening. Draco could feel everyones pain in his Dark Mark.

"Harry Potter is dead!" The Dark Lord cackles.

"No." He hears Hermione breath next to him before she breaks down onto his chest. He holds her against him as his heart shatters. He didn't want this. He didn't want her to get hurt.

"Join me or die."

I already have. He thinks. We all have. Whats the point of joining you if we already died?

"Draco!" Lucious calls. Everyone turns to look at him. He feels their vicious stares. They had only just begun to trust him because of Hermione, and now, its all shattering.

"Draco," His mothers voice, "Come." Hermione looks up at him.

"Draco, don't please." She pleads. He stares into her watery brown eyes and feels his mouth quiver.

"I need to, Hermione. They'll kill her." He says. Hermione wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him ferociously. He replies with equal passion, knowing it will be their last.

"BLOOD TRAITOR!" Bellatrix screams and Draco pulls back.

"Weasley!" Draco shouts. Ron runs to them. "Take care of her." Draco runs away from them and stands by his moms side, not trusting himself to look at the people who saved him.

He hears Hermiones cries from the other side. The right side.

"Draco," His mother whispers, " Lets go." She leads him away and he follows, small whimpers escaping him from time to time. He abandon her. She always stood by his side, so what was he doing fleeing? Tears leak out of his silver eyes. He places his head in his hands and cries into them. He feels himself start to break down piece by piece until nothings left but his horrid, terrible Dark Mark that started this whole mess.

****

"Granger?" She turns around quickly, facing the voice. He's startled by the amount of tears on her blotchy face. He looks at the grave in front of her, *Jane and Matt Granger: beloved family, daughter and son Gone too soon*

"What do you want, Malfoy?" She spat. He flinches at the amount of venom dripping from her words.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, beating himself up over his stupid question. It was obvious what she was doing her; she was mourning. She pulls out her wand with trembling hands.

"Leave."

"Hermione, I-"

"I said leave." She demands coldly. Draco plops down next to her instead. She points her wand at his chest.

"Malfoy, I swear-"

"Do it." He whispers. I deserve it. Hermione sneers at him.

"You have no right to be here. You and your lot caused this," She gestures to the grave, "Coming here to insult their memory, you retched git."

"Granger, I had nothing to do with that." He pleads. That just sets her off.

"No, but you joined them!" She screams," You joined the side that killed them! You killed her! It's your fault! Its your oh-so precious lords fault!"  Dracos heart drops. Its all his fault.

"If its my fault, I'll fix it." He whispers. Hermione stops, her anger all let out in her rant.

"What?"

"Let me fix it."  He repeats quietly. Hermione, feeling helpless and tired, just nods. Draco wraps his arms around her thin frame. She sits inbetween his legs and places her head on his chest, feeling his heart beating; a sign he is alive. He's human. Humans are weak. Humans make mistakes. Draco was only being human.

"I'm sorry." Hermione mumbles. Dracos breathing rumbles in his chest.

"Its alright, love." He mumbles into her curly hair. Her cheeks set aflame.

"Love?" She asks. He threads his fingers with hers.

"Love." He assures.