Running From Love

I take a deep breath. Quick and easy, she said. That's when it happens, gathering the courage to do it is a different story. Her shimmery ghost appears beside me.
   "Just do it already!" She tells me, her voice soothing and calm. It seems to put me in a trance. My legs seem to work by themselves. I close my eyes and let my feet guide me. I get closer and closer to the edge. Even though I can't see it, I feel myself getting there.
   I hear footsteps, "Hermione! No!" My foot slips on the edge, but I balance myself. One step more and I would have fallen. She disappears as a person arrives. The trance lifts, but even without it, I feel I can do it.
    The person appears at the clearing. Draco. The last person I want to see. One more reason not to do this. Her words ring in my head, No one cares anymore. Not about me, not about you. I've already done it, its your turn now.
   Draco runs to my side. "Hermione, please, no!" He hugs me.
   "No one cares anymore!" I say into his shirt. He puts a hand on my hair and smooths it.
   "That's not true." He says, and that's all I need to hear. I allow my arms to wrap around him and I sob into his shirt. His embrace tightens. He kisses my head and leads me away from the edge. I follow, hungry for his touch. Once we get to the trail again, he lets me go. I look into his caring steel grey eyes, so full of love. It seems like so long ago I was drowning in them. Tears run down his cheeks, mirroring mine.
   "Hermione..." He says, his hands at my lower back.
   "Draco." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his soft sweet lips. He runs one hand through my hair. His kisses are so sweet, I didn't realize how much I missed him until he kisses me again. I breath in his cologne, his apple scent, just him. We kiss until we have to pull away, gasping.
   "Never leave me again." He says. I wanna say yes, but I can't lie to him. I shake my head.
   "Hermione, please!" He pleads. I start to walk away, towards the edge. He grabs my wrist. "Don't go to the cliff. Please Hermione, I can't live with myself with you gone." He begs, his voice filled with hurt.

"And I can't live with all these ghosts of the past; of the war. I love you Draco." I break free from him and run to the edge. He runs after me, but its too late. I jump off the edge and fall to the ground, my vision going black, my breathing stops, my heart stops, my pain stops. But, for some reason, I feel regret. I left him behind, and there's no going back.

A/N: Idk what this was, but this is the reasons I need ideas. Thanks guys!