Blind Date

Dedicated to: slytherinqueen33 for the request!

"Hermione!" Blaise calls as he races towards her. She stops and waits for him to catch up, giggling at his red, out of breath face. He glares at her.

"Can I help you, Blaise?" She asks, shifting her bag from one shoulder to another.

"Bloody hell, how many books do you have there??" He asks, as he mentally counts the books, "Dear Merlin, you and Draco are the biggest bookworms I have ever met!" Hermione groans.

"Ew, did you just compare me to Malfoy?" She asks. Blaise rolls his eyes and the blonde suddenly walks into the scene.

"Speak of the devil." Blaise mutters.

"Am I really that bad, Granger?" He asks, as he crosses his arms.

"Yup. Terrible. Horrible. Odious. Horrendous-" Draco scowls and cuts her off.

"Okay, we get your point, Granger." He mutters and looks at the ground. Hermione giggles and Blaise smirks smugly. Yup, his plan was gonna work. He was sure of it

***

"A date!?" Hermione shrieks. Blaise's eyes widen and he scrambles to shush her. He sighs in relief when the door to the Head Boys room remains closed.

"Yes, Hermione, I set you up a blind date this Friday. Don't worry, you'll love him." Blaise assures her.

"Who is he?" She asks and Blaise chuckles.

"Mione, whats the point of a blind date if you know who he is?" He asks. Hermione glares at him.

"If its your desperate arse out there on Friday, I will hex your balls off." She warns and Blaise snorts.

"Dear Merlin, Hermione, you and I both know I'm gay as hell." He states. She rolls her eyes.

"I'm going to bed. Good night, Blaise."

"So thats a yes to the date?" He asks. Hermione groans and turns around.

"You better not mess this up, Zabini!" Blaise internally cheers.

***

"So, what do you want me to do this Friday??" Draco asks as Blaise grins at him across his bed.

"Like I said, I found a blind date for you. You've been single for too long." Blaise repeats. Draco sighs.

"And if I don't agree to that?" Draco counters, raising an eyebrow. Blaise smirks.

"Then I'll have to deal with two very single people."

***

Hermione groans in the Gryffindoor girls dorms.

"Ginny, I don't even know the guy, why do I have to impress him?" Ginny huffs and rolls her eyes, zipping Hermione into a dark red dress.

"Hermione, you never know when a guy is going to be a long lasting relationship, maybe future husband." Ginny explains, twirling the taller girl around so she can see how the dress looks.

The bodice part is fitting and has sparkly sequins. The belt around her waist is pitch black. The skirt fans out above her knees. The dress is simple, yet fancy. Hermione smiles softly at her reflection and bites her lip. Ginny grins at her smugly.

"Told you that you would like it."

Hermione sighs and takes out her small hand mirror. Ginny had done her makeup dark with a smoky eye and a dark red lipstick. Ginny takes out a black heart necklace and hands it to Hermione, along with some red and black earrings.

***

"Blaise, I get it, you're gay, but I can dress myself." Draco complains. Blaise rolls his eyes and fixes Dracos collar.

"That is a stereotype, so stop, but still, I don't want you to mess this up, Mate." Draco smooths the front of his white dress shirt. He pulls on a black dress jacket and smirks at his relfection.

"Damn, I look good." He says smugly. Blaise sighs.

"I've seen better."

"Excuse me??" Draco asks appaled, "I thought I was the 'Hottest guy you ever met'." Blaise blushes a deep red and groans.

"I get drunk once, Draco, bloody hell, get over it." Draco smirks.

"Just go to Hogsmede, Lover boy, you're going to be late."

***

Hermione takes a deep breath and walks into the resturant.

"Reservation?" The receptionist asks.

"Yes, under the name Zabini?" The witch nods.

"Right this way, your date is here."

"Malfoy??"

***

Draco sits at the table nervously, I mean, boredly picking at his nails. When was his date gonna be here? Dear Merlin, he hoped Blaise was right. Afterall, he was single for too long. But the girl he wanted, it wasn't going to her, was it-

"Malfoy??" Draco looks up into the beautiful face of Ms. Hermione Granger. Her eyes widen comiclly and he stares at her hazel brown eyes.

"Granger." He nods in casual greeting, but he feels his heart start to go thump-thump-thump. He stands up and pulls out her chair. She blushes slightly and sits down gracefully.

"You look great tonight, Granger." Draco says, nervously grinning at her. She feels her blush multiply and something flutter inside of her.

"Thank you, Malfoy, you look handsome tonight." She says. Draco smirks.

"Come on, Granger, you think I look hot tonight." Draco teases. Hermione rolls her eyes, but doesn't say anything in the contrary.

All throughout dinner, they exchanged small talk and jokes, unconsciously flirting.

"Well, I really enjoyed tonight, Malfoy." Hermione says, as they stroll through Hogsmede while the sun sinks below Hogwarts.

"I did too." Draco smiles at her and Hermione looks up then down at her feet, feeling dizzy with feelings. She slightly shivers as a breeze flows through. Draco notices and shrugs off his jacket and drapes it on Hermione shoulders.

"Malfoy, what are you doing?" Hermione asks, feeling the warmth and smell of Draco engulf her. She pulls the jacket closer to her.

"Well, its a cool night out." He replies. She smiles at the ground at his kindness and takes a deep breath. They stop walking and rest underneath a street lamp (Idk if there's any in Hogsmede) and Hermione turns to face him. Draco stares into her wide, brown eyes, and his breath hitchs. He unconsciously wraps his arms around her waist like second nature and Hermione places a hand on his cheek, each leaning closer. Their eyes flutter close and their lips are a hairs width apart and-

"Omg! Its happening!" Someone yells. They break apart before they can kiss and Draco glares at the tall, Italian that approached them.

"Zabini, I'm going to kill you!" He hisses and Hermione giggles. Blaise smirks.

"Oh come on, you're happy I set you up with Hermione." Blaise says, casually checking his painted pink nails. Draco looks down at Hermione and smiles at her. She smiles back and intertwines their fingers. Draco sighs, and relaxes a bit.

"Just go away, Zabini, I was in the middle of something." Draco mutters and tugs Hermione against him. Blaise grins and apparates back to the gates of Hogwarts. Hermione stands on her tiptoes and winds her arms around his neck and lightly tugs on his blonde hair. He slightly growls and kisses her.

Okay, I actually really liked that one! Can you guys remind me who requested, I kinda forgot. Comment your requests if you requested before so I can have them all in one place! Thank you and remember to vote and comment!