Set up

Dedicated to: thatonegirlypotter for the request

Sorry it took so long, I'm a better fanfic reader than writer

"Ginny, I told you; I'm not looking for a guy!" Hermione huffs. Ginny rolls her eyes and continues to apppy the makeup to the brunettes face.

"C'mon, Mione, lighten up," Ginny says, "You need to flirt a little, go on some dates, kiss some guys. Ever since the bastard of my brother and you broke up, you've haven't done anything for your love life!" Hermione sighs, but deep down she knows Ginnys right. She is getting kind of lonely. Ginny notices her silence and smirks smugly at being right.

Ginny makes sure to make Hermiones make up natural, yet sexy. She tames the brunettes curls to soft waves and whistles at her work.

"Damn, you look bloody good, Hermione." Hermione blushes and looks at herself in the mirror. She did look good. Her outfit wasn't bad either. Ginny and Hermione (Mostly Ginny) planned a total makeover, but it was a school say so she needed to wear the uniform.

Ginny convinced her to unbutton far more buttons than she was used to and wear her skirt a little higher. Hermione sighed. This was it; she was gonna go get a guy.

***

"Good morning, students, today we shall be learning to transfigure living objects into other living objects. (Idk what they do at their level XD)" Hermione walks into to class, late because she dropped her goblet of pumpkin juice on herself right before breakfast ended and she needed to change and redo her make up.

"Miss. Granger, you are tardy." McGonnagal states.

"Like we didn't notice." Draco whispers under his breath and his friends snicker.

"Mr. Malfoy! 5 points from Slytherin. Miss. Granger, take a seat." To Hermiones misfortune, the only seat left was next to Draco. She sighs and sits next to him.

"Whats with the new look, Granger? Trying to get Weasel back?" Hermione scowls.

"I swear, Malfoy, if you say anything about Ron and I getting together again I will shove my quill up your-"

"As I was saying, we will be turning rats into ferrets...". Hermione takes out a parchment and starts to take notes as McGonnagal talks. Draco streches his long legs and leans back in his chair. Hermione rolls her eyes and nudges him.

"What, women?" He hisses.

"Pay attention! This is important! One day you might need to turn a spoiled blonde brat into a ferret." Hermione teases with seriousness in her tone. Draco glares at her.

"Haha, Granger." He says dryly.

Hermiones about to open her mouth to retort when a paper swan lands on her desk. She looks around and Blaise catches her eye and winks. Hermione flushes red and opens the swan.

Looking good, Granger, you should dress like that more often.

Hermione smiles lightly and Blaise grins at her. Draco snatches the swan from her and scowls.

"Something wrong, Malfoy?" She asks.

"Button up your shirt more." He mutters. She raises an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me? Is there a problem with my buttons?" She asks. He frowns.

"You're showing too much." He mummbles. She smirks inwardly.

"Showing too much what?" She asks innocently. He glares at her.

"You know what I'm talking about!" He whispers furiously. She smirks.