1

———————

———————

You just got back from a job with your team of Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, and Erza. Poor Rocky had a little hair from his butt burned off.

You change from your Job's outfit to your regular outfit.

"Why do I have to be the one that always gets hurt?" Rocky complains looking at his butt in the mirror

"Why do I have to be the one that always gets hurt?" Rocky complains looking at his butt in the mirror. "Oh grow up you big baby." You pat his head.

You make your way down to the guild hall and and sit next to your team. "So (Y/N) the Miss Fairy Tail contest is happening today you think your gonna enter again?" Gray asks you.

"Ummm no not this time, I'd promise someone I would hang out with them before the Fantasia Parade." You confirm. Rocky looks up at you and crosses his arms. You know that look, he always gives you that look.

"Awe I really enjoyed your, Sun flower outfit last year it was adorable!" Erza fangirls slightly. 

"Anyways have you seen Laxus around?" Natsu questions you. Honestly you haven't spoken to him since the battle with Phantom Lord. He didn't help the guild when you asked him to and he just laughed in your face. Why you were still with him just pains you but you have to.

"Nope I haven't. Anyways guys you enjoy the the contest I'll see you all later for the parade!" You get up and run towards the door, Rocky flying just behind you.

You make it to the town of Magnolia. Your little 2 story home was next to a nice couple that didn't have kids of their own.

"Mommy!" You hear that familiar voice say. A cute blonde little girl runs up to you, she wore a a bright red puffy dress, she had pigtails and red bows to go along with them. "Hey sweetheart!" You hold her up and hug her tight.

"Mrs. Daisy and Mr. Takashi helped me make it! It's for the Fantasia Parade!" She says.

Yes, this was your huge secret, the reason you left Fairy Tail for a whole year 6 years ago. Your daughter was born on a breezy fall day, your neighbors Daisy and Takashi helped you with the birth, and have helped you taken care of her since.

Her name was Aiko meaning love, like mentioned before she has blonde hair and (E/C) like yours, she even had a heart like shaped birthmark on her left cheek. Her skin was a mix of yours and Laxus' and blended to make the perfect little girl.

"Rocky!!" Aiko then hugs the little flying cat.

Daisy walks out her home and comes towards you all. She smiles and moves her brown bangs off her face. "She was a dear today, how was the job?" She asks.

"It was great! Nothing to hard, hope to see you all at the Fantasia Parade tonight." You say holding your little 6 year old in your arms.

"We can't wait to see you up on the float showing off your powers. Actually (Y/N) we need to talk." Daisy says.

You put Aiko down, "Rocky.." you look over at the purple cat.

"Hey Aiko let me show you something!" Rocky gets the message and flys Aiko over to the lake your house is near.

You turn your attention back to Daisy. "What's wrong?" You ask her.

"Well, Aiko is getting quite old now don't you think? Are you ever going to let her father know of her existence?" Daisy asks you.

You sigh heavily, you've been putting off this conversation for 6 years, you don't even know why you can't tell everyone about Aiko.

"I know I should...but Laxus and I's relationship isn't the best right now. It hasn't been the best for a long time." You look off to the distance to your daughter. "She asks me all the time about her father but I can never give her an answer." You continue.

"She even asked me to ask you about joining Fairy Tail." Daisy chuckles.

"After the Fantasia Parade..I'll come clean, everyone deserves to know." You smile at Daisy and then look over to Aiko enjoying her time with Rocky.

You suddenly remember something, "Oh my gosh I left my ribbons for my dress at the guild hall! Do you mind watching her for just another few hours?" You plead to Daisy. "Of course I will, I can have a little helper for dinner for when Takashi arrives and then we can make our way to the parade later." Daisy hugs you.

"Thanks Daisy! Rocky we have to make it back to the guild for a little while!" You call out to him.

He brings back Aiko with him. She has a pout on her face.

You kiss her head and hug her tightly. "Don't worry sweetheart, mommy will be back soon, and after the parade you'll gonna meet someone special!" You promise her.

"Okay! Have fun Mommy!" She says in her cute voice you love so much.

You and Rocky make your way back to the guild and totally unprepared for what's about to happen to you and Fairy Tail.