18

————————

————————

You laid your head down on the railing. The crowds cheers in the games atmosphere but you weren't in a game happy mood. You felt terrible about last night. Aiko won't talk to Laxus and Laxus won't talk to you.

"(Y/N) you've been awfully quiet." Lucy comments as she ruffles your hair.

You don't respond. It was getting down to the individual battles soon.

"Hopefully it me and vs some Sabertooth jerk I'll really let them have it!" Natsu pumps his fist in the air.

"You needs to focus with your mind instead of your fist." Erza's annoyed tone if heard.

"Ahh they're announcing who's going first!" Lucy squeals.

"First up! Bacchus Groh from Quattro Cerberus and (Y/N) (L/N) from Fairy Tail Team A!!"

You head raises up quick. "Wait me?!" You shout.

"(Y/N) be careful. I've battled with Bacchus on occasions...he's super powerful." Erza rests her hand on your shoulder.

"I'll be...fine." You brush off her hand and make your way to the arena.

You look up to see Aiko cheering from the side near Mirajane and Laxus on the other side staring down at you with a blank face.

"Pleasure to meet you." You hear a wicked voice say.You turn around to see the man from the bar last night. "Oh hello."

"How about we make a deal?" You can hear him smirk.

"What is this gambling?" You roll your eyes. "Somewhat...its just more fun that way."

"Alright Cerberus I'm listening." You cross your arms.

"That blonde one and white haired one over there. I want to have some fun with them."

He's referring to Aiko and Mira. "Oh no. There both off limits pal get lost." Your face fills with disgust.

"That blonde one is your daughter right? Too bad her mom can't defend her honor." Bacchus smirks.

You throw a sun heat ray at him he quickly dodged it. "Bastard!" You shout.

"It looks like the battle is beginning folks!" You overhear the announcer.

"I accept your stupid bet but that means you gotta do something for me too!"