20

———————

———————

The horn blasts starting the countdown for the battle to begin.

"Angel Form!" Aiko's hair transforms to her bubblegum pink color and her gold/white/pink outfit appears on her body. Her angel wings spread high as she crashes back down on the ground. Gina has a little smirk on her face but says nothing.

"She's so intimidating..." you bare hands crack the stone railing. "(Y/N) calm down!" Lucy says trying to pull you off.

"You've grown quite a lot Aiko...I hear your mom's back and you've finally found your dad..cute" Gina crosses her arms smirking.

"Yeah so what?" Aiko flips her hair.

"Just that it'll be a shame that you'll lose in front of them." Gina pulls out her ninja stars and strikes them at Aiko. Aiko pushes herself off the ground throws her ring in the air, the powerful bow appears and she lines up the shot.

"Vine Law!" She shoots the arrow in the ground and vines wrap around Gina's body. She rips them instantly.

"Huh?!" Aiko says, Gina then appears behind her and kicks her down to the ground hard.

"Aiko!" You shout.

Aiko lands on her back, a face of determination is on and she hits both of her elbows on the ground causing the arena to shake.

She moves out the way quickly and gets ready to hit Gina with another attack. "Angel Slayer Wing Attack! Nature's Wind!" Aiko's wings begin to glow and she raises her arms to the sky and at the same time they both aim towards Gina.

Gina was hit but not enough to take her down. You look towards Laxus and he's watching the match with great intensity as well. You take a glance at Sabertooth's corner that Rouge seems more intrigued than usual. Him and Aiko must've been close..

"Come on Aiko..." you whisper to yourself.

"Now Bow of Love!" She pulls he strings back and magical aura bows appear. "Do your worst damage Dreyar! You'll never live up to your parents!!!" Gina taunts her.

Aiko takes her shot and Gina misses all of them by a millisecond.

"She's so fast! How is that even possible?!" Natsu comments.

"She's highly trained..." Erza studies her movement.

"Damn!" Aiko grunts flying around the dome to buy her time. "Stop moving Aiko!" She throws an enchanting blade at Aiko's arm sending her out of the sky. "Ahhh!" Aiko high pitched scream fills the arena. "This surly wasn't as fun as last time we fought."