7

——————

——————

"Awe Mom....your crying every time you look at me again..." Aiko holds your cheeks in her small hands. "I know sweetheart but your too young to understand.." You cry even more.

"WAHHHH!" You wail out eating more sweets. Rocky wipes your face sighing.

It's been like this for the past month. Everything has been coming full circle lately. After Laxus was expelled, you gained new members Wendy and Carla, found out Rocky is a special cat called an Exceed from Edolas, and Aiko's 7th birthday is coming up.

But you barely got to cope with your breakup now that you have some time before the S-Class trials coming up, you can cry your little heart out. Taking fact that Aiko looks just like her father doesn't help.

"Come on (Y/N). You can keep stuffing your face with treats the S-Class trials are coming up." Rocky places the sweets away.

"Mom aren't you S-Class?" Aiko asks sitting at the dining table of your home. "Yes I am."

"Can I be S-Class if Fairy Tail someday?!" Aiko's eyes light up like lights in Christmas. You pause, you had no idea that Aiko wanted to become a wizard.

"You wanna become a wizard?" You question her.

"Yeah! Your always so cool with your powers and you help people. Which I'm good at since I know all about love and care!" Aiko giggles.

You chuckle. "You sure do.." you give her a smile.

———————

You were all packed for Tenrou. Aiko hasn't left your side since you woke up. "You'll be back for my birthday right mom?" Aiko asks clinging onto your thigh. You pick her up and smile at her.

"Yes of course I will! I'll be back before you know it. Now let mommy get dressed really quick." You kiss her cheek with force. She whines and giggles from you over lovey dove actions. You put her down and she runs out of your room. You put on a T-shirt and a red skirt. You place white thigh high socks on and your lucky brown boots over them. For extra accessories you put on matching brow gloves.

 For extra accessories you put on matching brow gloves

Rocky plops in Aiko's arms as you walk out the door. "I'll take good care of her!" Rocky waves you off. "Remember Daisy and Takashi are right next door if you both need anything, you two have fun!" You wave back. "Bye Mom come home really soon!!" Aiko shouts waving and giggling. With that your off to the early boat to Tenrou.

Gildarts came back, you two were semi close he would always help you train when you first joined Fairy Tail. Mirajane, Erza, Gildarts waited at the dock for you.

"There's our sunny muffin!" Gildarts says excitedly. "Ew never say that again so early in the morning." You roll your eyes. "Alright you two let's focus, (Y/N) it says here by masters S-Class wizards placement your guarding the 1st Masters grave.  Your mainly on the second part of the trials, since the next step is for the competitors to find the grave and fight you." Erza reads the paper Makarov gave her.

"Alrighty so I just get to relax for a while!" You give a hearty laugh. Mira smacks the back of your head.

"Owwww!" You rub your head pouting. "It's not just about relaxing, you have to make sure your alert at all times and you don't know who your gonna face! You could be fighting 4 people at once (Y/N)." Mirajane scolds you like a mom.

"Fine." You roll your eyes and fix your brown boots. The boat makes its way over to you all. You get on the boat and feel the breezy air. The sun felt amazing on your skin as always. You decide to eat the sun rays for a light snack. You can also weirdly eat sun flowers for power but it's not as effective as actually sun rays.

Magnolia looks like a little speck from how far  out you are. Who would've known that would be the last time you would see Magnolia and Aiko for a very long time....