4 | tornado

And I shift into a tornado, destroying whatever, and whoever that comes in my way.

I know how to destroy, how to hurt.
I know what to say and what will linger.

And you get trapped inside of me, inside my raging winds.
I throw you around, gritting my teeth as I force a wooden stake into your heart.

You still refuse to hurt me, refuse to push me away.

I toy with your emotions and I scream at your face.
I slap you with a hand made of hate, challenging you.

And you still try to quiet my crazy currents that had gone blind with fury.

And then you kiss my lips, even though they were spitting venom, tasting like poison.

Something within me snaps, and I go limp in your arms, but you grasp me before my knees reach the ground.
The maddening winds suddenly come to a still around us, just as suddenly as they had started, unexpectedly.

My eyes come to focus, realizing the damage I had done.

I pull the wooden stake out of your chest with shaking hands, kissing and licking the wound, trying to stitch it up.
But I know it would leave a scar that would never go away, just like all the other scars I left on your body.

I beg you to leave me, beg you to go, for I know that there are other thousand scars to come.

You reluctantly turn away from my crying face, willing yourself to find a shelter somewhere underground to keep yourself safe and sane from what I shift into.

Then I fall to my knees, screaming for you not to leave me, for I am nothing without you.

You run back to me, like a soldier runs back home after surviving a war that threatened to destroy every bit of life he ever knew.

You cup my face, kissing my cheeks, my eyelids and my temples.
You crush your lips against mine, tasting both of our tears.
You whisper against my lips, words of how much you love me, how many more scars you are willing to take.
You hug me and I find my solace in your arms.

But you know I will shift again, no matter how hard I try..
Because darling, you are in love with a tornado.

-
With love,

-With love,