The start

Pov Dipper

Daddy said we were going on an adventure! I'm really happy that Daddy is taking me on one. Daddy and I don't play games together, go outside together... It gets lonely...

I'm finally spending time with daddy!
Yay!

"Daddy why are we in the basement?" I asked him.
"I need to tell you something very important, but mommy and sissy can't know." He keeled down to my level.
"Okay daddy!" I smiled.
"Good job champ." He said messing up my hair.

Daddy lead me to a different room. Daddy said we can never ever go in the black door. Mommy has never ever been in that room either. Sissy wanted to go in but daddy caught Sissy and got yelled at. Sissy said she was sorry and went back to mommy's room. Daddy opened the door and I saw so many toys!

"Daddy you have so many toys!" I smiled.
"Mason these aren't toys, these are real." He smiled.
"Their guns and knives!" I smiled.
"These are mines and mommy doesn't know, one day I can give this all to you." Daddy smiled at me.
"Why does daddy have these?" I asked.

I held his hand tight as I said that. He looks at me and made a dull smile. I start to get butterflies in my tum tum and I didn't like it. The butterflies are hurting me. He lead me to a wall and it had all of Sissy favorite heroes.

"You know who these people are Mason?" He asked me.
"These are Sissy favorite heroes." I answered.
"What is mommy to you?" Daddy asked.
"Mommy is mommy." I answered.
"I mean what does she do?" Daddy asked.
"She helps me with stuff, she's a superhero!" I smiled.
"That's right and what is the opposite of heroes?" Daddy asked me.
"Bad guys." I smiled.
"Good job." Daddy smiled at me.
"Daddy?" I mumbled.
"Mason, this world is cruel and for people with our powers people just like us... we can't choose to be who we are." Daddy said.
"Daddy, mommy said that we can be who we want to be." I said.
"She lied to you Mason...people like us, people with our type of powers don't get that choice." Daddy looked mad.
"M-Mom-Mommy lied...."
"Mommy lied to you Mason, she doesn't care about people like us. The dark powers, mind controlling abilities, blood bending, disintegrating... We are considered Villains." Daddy said.
"Mommy lied..." I said in anger.
"I'll teach you everything Mason...how to fight without your powers, to defend yourself from people, how to fight against the light." He said.
"Against Sissy and her powers daddy?" I asked.
"One day she'll try to fight you and when that day comes, you'll be ready. The light makes you weak, she'll that against you." Daddy said.
"Daddy, please show me... you'll always tell me the truth won't you?" I asked.
"Mason." Daddy said kneeling to my level.
"I'll teach you everything and we'll both work together to end hero society. One day you can wear my special tie and be the man you were forced to be. To what that society sees us as." Daddy said.
"I want to be like you daddy." I smiled.
"I want to fight them and to make us be us again." I said.
"Good choice Mason. You're powers are dark and since there dark that's what people think you are. Do kids tease you?" Daddy asked me.
"Yes because I have your power." I coldly said.
"Do they punch, kick you?"
"Yes because they don't like me, they don't like my powers." I harshly said.
"They did that to me because they're afraid." Daddy said.
"Mason, we can start tomorrow. You'll become one of us, you'll be stronger than you'll ever imagine. You're powers are stronger than mommy's and mines combined. You're special Mason, you can finally end this war of hero and villain." Daddy said.
"I'll make them all pay. ..."I said.
"You're going to make a good prince of darkness." Daddy said.
"King." I corrected.
"That's my boy. Let's leave before mommy and sissy come back from the mall." Daddy said.
"Alright daddy." I said.

Mommy lied to me... I don't have a choice to be a hero, it's a bad guy they want me to be. Then I'll be a bad boy. I'll make you proud daddy, I'll make you proud.