Building a Stage to biting

Third Person

Days or well really two weeks after Soul's classroom was completely trashed by someone they've been paying attention who's entering the building at all cost.

Students thought that they were overreacting because someone trashed a classroom, but they didn't know the story behind it. 

In  two weeks the high school is going to have a night time festival because it was tradition for them to have one. The full moon would be out, the night sky will be out with all the stars and all it's shining glory. 

These festivals were huge for the the classes that were going to graduate because it meant that they were taking that final step to become a hero. They were all so close, but so far. They would take school time to set up this huge festival.

Students and teachers would help because it was also tradition as well, but the teachers weren't sure if they should even to the festival this year. They were worried, but if they didn't so many teenagers would start asking questions.

Setting up the festival was a long process because their was going to be a lot of students attending, decorations to set up, planning for entertainment, making the food for everyone, setting up party games and prizes, selling shirt, hats, glow sticks and other goods. 

EVERYTHING!

The students were glad to help with this amazing tradition because photos will be taken in the year book. The good moments and the messy moments in setting up this whole thing because they wanted everyone to see those moments.

Dipper, Mabel, Bill, Will, Andrew, Lady widow and Star were working the stage with Lighter because every group had one teachers. They were allowed to use their powers to set up the stage because some of the things were heavy. 

Star was a mini generator for the power tools or anything that needed electricity for it to run and Star was happy about her job. Lady Widow and Lighter were melting the metal together to make the stage. The rest were holding the metal bars together on the ground making sure they wouldn't move me or holding the ladders.

"Hold the ladders still because we could mess if we move or fall off." Lighter said.
"We got it." Mabel and Star said holding the ladders.
"I'm trusting you guys to hold the large metal frames and we need them to be as still as possible." Lady Widow said.
"Is this even allowed?" Dipper asked.
"Well, students handling danger power tools isn't allowed but nothing said that you can't help us build a stage." Lighter said.
"I don't think this is legal?" Will said.
"This is a project, it's not like we're forcing you to do this." Lighter said mending the metal.
"It's going to be perfectly fine, as long as we don't get hurt." Andrew said.
"You two should stop worrying." Bill said.
"Bill I get worried about everything." Dipper said looking at Bill.
"Hold it still Andrew and Will." Lighter said.
"Sorry." They said.
"I think that's me." Mabel said.
"So this isn't child labor?" Will said.
"Well...." Lighter said.
"We're not talking about this." Star said.
"Don't answer his question." Mabel said.

The small group heard a huge explosion and it three students trying to rewire a machine that Maybee told them not to touch. The explosion was right next to the group that was building the stage. 

"Is everyone okay!" Lighter yelled.
"Yeah!" The other group yelled.
"Sometimes I feel like people don't listen." Lady Widow said.
"If if you tell someone not to do it, they want to do it even more." Star said.
"That's so true." Mabel said.
"Everyone has that feeling that they can't ignore." Andrew said.
"I hope everyone really okay." Will said.
"Same." Dipper said.
"Don't worry it was just a small one, not a big one." Bill said.