Lighter

Pov Dipper

The second came along, Soul and Sour note were trying to make me use my powers but it didn't work. I kept on telling them that it won't happen until I something snaps in me that will cause me to use my powers.

They told Lighter that I'm a determined not to use my powers for any of this, this week was based on improving our powers strength. I was just going to help Mabel, Star, Bill and Will with theirs. 

I focused on each person based on one day. Mabel was Monday, Star was Tuesday, Will was Wednesday and Bill was Thursday. Friday was me talking to Lighter.

Monday  

"I'm Lighter in case you don't know and today is all about improvement of your powers." Lighter yelled at everyone.
"You will be trying to improve your power based on the type of power you have. Now you may work with others and give each tips, but no horse play." Lighter said.
"I'll be checking on everyone later." Lighter smiled.

Mabel went up to me and made a soft smile. She smiles at me back as I start to help her with her powers.

"Mabel let's start with something easy." I smiled.
"What's easy for you?" Mabel asked me.
"You don't want to know, but what's easy for you?" I said.
"Remember that game we played with your stars?" Mabel said.
"Yeah and I have an idea with how to make it a way to improve your power." I said.
"How?" Mabel asked me.
"You can't handle too much power, so to improve your power you can try to absorb the power in the ball of light. You can also use them against me and don't hold back because you know me." I said.
"Alright." Mabel smiled.
"We can also trick Soul because I'm technically not using my powers." I said.
"Really?" Mabel said.
"Come on. I know you want too." I said.
"Maybe." Mabel said.
"Make your baby sun." I said.
"You're making the rest." Mabel said.
"I will." 

Mabel threw her mini version of the sun and I caught it with my bare hands. I started to make more and started to through them at Mabel. She wasn't keeping put and I timed her in my head and she was really slow. I started to throw more and she was already sweating, she kicked and blocked them. 

"I thought this was easy?" Mabel shouted.
"Turning your weak points into your strengths Mabel." I said.
"Was this how dad trained you?" Mabel asked.
"His powers were strong enough to throw a truck on me." I said.
"What?!" Mabel shouted as she kicked the star.
"Yeah, not very fun but I'm stronger with my powers now." I said.
"In the dark?" Mabel asked me.
"Yeah, pitch black." I said.
"I feel bad for you." Mabel said.
"I wanted to die every single time because I had to do it perfectly or else we couldn't leave." I said.
"That's why you wouldn't come back until morning." Mabel said.
"That was on a easy day." I said.
"What was hard?" Mabel asked.
"You really don't want to know." I said.
"I'm trusting you." Mabel said.

Mabel was starting to feel dizzy and we weren't even five minutes in. I had to stop to make sure she wouldn't faint. Dad told me to be a man and take it in sometimes, but that's not my nature to be mean. 

Tuesday 

"You know what to do." Lighter said.
"Remember that if you feel dizzy or faint take a break because I'm not carrying you to healer." Lighter said.

Star went up to me. She wanted my help with a few things because she didn't know how to improve her power.

"Dipper do you mind helping me?" Star asked.
"I always have nothing better do to." I said.
"Alright." She cheered.
"What do you need help with?" I asked.
"I can't produce it for a long time or else I get sick." Star said.
"So you want to improve how long you can actually do it." I said.
"Yeah, I can only do four minutes before I actually throw up." Star said.
"I have an idea." I said.