Snake

Pov Dipper

I was excited for this week because he's just about our physical strength. No powers and I get to go my regular things.

Mabel wasn't really happy about this part because she has noodle arms. Mabel just looked at me.

"I hope this doesn't into a tourment about who's stronger." Mabel said.
"Depends about how competitive everyone is." I said.
"Everyone here is actually super competitive, so there might be a high chance of a competition." Bill said.
"Isn't Andrew super competitive? He's going to want to find the strongest person in here and try to challenge them and miserable fail afterwards." Will said.
"I feel the teachers are going to try to join in just for a little fun." Star said.
"I feel like friendly competition would be a great idea, but I feel like if we do it friendships would be broken." I said chuckling at the end.
"I think all classes are going to try to do it because we have several weight rooms in here." Bill said.
"We have Snake, I know there's going to be a competition." Will said.
"You guyss know the ruless you can't play around in here becausse it'ss very dangerouss and blah blah blah. I don't want to ssit here and watch you guyss sso let'sss make it interesting. We will do a ssmall girlss and ssmall boyss tournament and then the final two femaless will go agaissnt each other, two final two boyss will go. Then there will be one male winner and one female winner." Snake said.
"We're going to put femaless namess in one hat and maless in another hat. We pick firsst round by random and then you know how the thing goess." Snake said.

We all grab paper and pencil and started to write our names and putting them into a hat. Mabel was kind of terrified because she was not strong as the other girls and I know she's going to lose the first round.

I wasn't really that excited because it was just a competition. I was actually thinking of not doing it because I'm kind of afraid to think of me cuz of my strength. They're going to start wondering if my power is super strength and it's not trust me.

Snake started to write the names on the chalkboard. It looked like the tournament thing when you play video games.

The small competition is about to begin and some of the males that's kind of nervous. I was going agaisnt random males and I didn't mind.

The males went first because it was one small tourment at the time. Mabel actually survive until the third round then she lost, but I was pretty proud of her.

"I'm proud of you Mabel." I smiled.
"I'm proud of myself! I thought I was going to leave the first round, but I didn't." Mabel said.
"I'm surprised that Star is actually still up there." Will said.
"Why she's actually pretty strong." I said.
"I know she's pretty strong, but sometimes out of random she turns weak which is confusing. When she goes against Lady Widow she's done for." Bill said.
"Have some faith in Star." I said.

After a few more rounds later it came the Star and Lady Widow. Star went to me and smiled.

"Do your best Star and good luck." I smiled.

She cupped my cheeks and looked at me.

"You're so cute!" Star smiled.
"Can you let go of my cheeks please." I asked.
"Dipper it's your fault for being this adorable sometimes." Mabel said.
"I hate the both of you sometimes." I said.
"You love us." Star said.
"Go Star." I said.
"Alright." Star smiled.