A message

Pov Dipper

It's been an amazing few weeks while almost a month since me and Bill started dating. We've been training doing assignments and doing everything.

Some teachers are getting suspicious of something because they're getting worried about the students outside of school, which really bothers me a bit. The teachers would usually tell us that we were in danger and to be careful, but this was secrecy and it was annoying me because every time I brought up the subject to Soul she'll change it.

I've been noticing a lot of things lately and ever since the tournament everything's been strange for me. I realize ever since the tournament all the teachers have been secretive and I just noticed.

Soul is teaching us about certain powers and their weakness. Soul even told is that her powers have a weakness. Soul said that this was a stupid lesson, but she have to teach it because apparently it was necessary for our education.

"Mind controlling is the only one that has an unknown weakness, but on the person that it's being used on if they have a strong enough will you can easily find it but if you can't then you're screwed." Soul said.
"Why isn't it possible to find a weakness for mind controlling?" Someone asked.
"To be completely honest with you little shits I have no clue." Soul said.
"If there's no weakness to the power then go for the person. You can go emotionally, mentally or physically." I said.
"That is an excellent point." Soul said.
"That's if you can't figure out the weakness, but you have to know the villain well to know what mentally and emotionally hurt. If it's physically do whatever you want." Soul said.

Soul is rambling about mentally and emotionally hurting someone because we already know how to physically hurt someone. Then she started talking about memory wiping, and she said it was very dangerous.

"What about memory?" Someone said.
"The hero itself is not dangerous it's just the side effects of their ability. It can cause some serious trauma and probably other things that I don't know." Soul said.
"Is there a chance of remembering what was wiped?" Andrew asked.
"There is a very low chance of them remembering." Soul said.
"The only way they can remember is if a certain person or event crosses their mind. The person or even has to be significant to the one's life and can bring back what's been erased." Mabel said.
"Good job Mabel." Soul said.

After that I started to doze off well more like daydream. I start to think about my memories and some of them were odd.

A few faces blurred out, voices changed, statements completely out of context and location. I start to wonder did something happen to me?

I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy my life as it is right now. I have friends, family and I'm in a great relationship. I'm just wondering was it a good thing that have to be gone or was it a bad thing?

I start to draw random things on my loose-leaf paper. I was drawing random things I remembered and from the looks of it I don't even know what they were.

I then start to draw people and my mine was telling me draw them as realistic as possible and I did. I drew two people a female in the male.

The male had clean wavy hair and female had messy curly and wavy hair. The drawing started to look like little kids, and I was confused.

I started to put the pieces together and realize that this was my early childhood memory, something that I may not remember as well, one of the messed-up memories.