-I-

"Two Iced Americano for table number three!" A loud voice resonated inside the small cozy cafe.

The jet black haired guy cleaning the table rushed his work to get in the counter immediately.

"No Khun Wayo continue your work let me handle this." A shorter guy with two cute dimples patted his shoulder and dashed to the counter to fetch the order and give it to their customer.

After serving the freshly brewed iced coffee to the customer the shorter guy goes back to his assigned work.

"Thank you P'Kit. Just talk to me comfortably. You're older than me. You don't need to be too formal. Call me N'Wayo or N'Yo please." The younger guy approached him while rubbing his button nose and smilling shyly. He always hides his nose when he feels shy.

"Sorry N' I just don't know how to start a coversation with you since you're new here. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Kit smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay P'. Please take good care of me." Wayo bowed deeply.

"Yah! Don't bow that much and return to your work before Khun Mae sees us." He chuckled and waved his hands.

After Wayo's shift, he dashed frantically to the locker room and changed his clothes. He needs to rush and fetch his nephew from the Day Care Center.

He skips and hums in delight since it's his free day tomorrow. He gets excited with just the thought of it.

Finally, he can rest in his apartment peacefully after a long dreadful week.

He walked out of the cafe not forgetting to bid his goodbye to Kit and his boss.

The center is not that far from his part time job. It's just a walking distance.

Wayo run inside the building and take the stairs to go to the service area. When he reach the front anteroom a woman greets him enthusiastically.

"How are you N'Wayo? It's been a month since you last visited us. Are you here to fetch your nieces and nephew?"

"Only my nephew Khun Min, my ever workaholic oldest sister is pulling an all nighter again." He pursed his lips and the woman in front of him just chuckled.

He can never scape from his sister's way of begging and inconveniencing him when she's unable to pick up her own child. It's really a bad decision to tell her that his part time job is near here.

"Did she used that 'it's hard to be a single mom while earning money' again?" That statement is a common thing in his life now. He can't really resist his siblings. Not once.

"I guess I just have to face the fact that I'll be their forever errand boy." Wayo smiled at her and she blushed. No one can ever scape from his sweet endearing smile.

She cleared her throat. Wayo just waited for her snap out of her trance and bring him to his nephew.

He's actually well aware of what his smile does to others so he quickly look far to help the woman snap out of her trance. Wayo thinks that the girl is almost in her thirties or as old as his older brother so he's not really surprise if he affects her in that way.

Her reverie was interuppted by another staff coming to their direction. Wayo smiled broadly when he recognized him.

"P'Beam!" He beamed at the guy who just arrived in the front foyer.

"Hi N'Yo! Your sister called a while a go to inform us that you will be the one fetching Baby Oreo today. He's still sleeping though and actually he just dozed off now, do you want to wake him up or just wait for him?" The paled skinned guy asked him. Wayo glance at the clock near them and try to think if he's busy and he can't think of any urgent or important matter so he just decided to wait for him to wake up instead. He doesn't have the heart to wake up the little bud and besides Oreo will be fuzzy if he doesn't wake up on his own.