-V-

The older male handed Wayo two baby carriers before going inside his own room again to fix himself and change his work clothes.

Going out to buy groceries and shopping are not really something that Mingkwan fancies. He loathes it because going in those kind of places is synonymous to interacting with other people not associated to his business. In normal occassion, he would just make his secretary do anything related to it but now he clearly can't see any normalness in his situation. Probably won't be feeling normal again as long as Wayo will be with them.

Mingkwan was so frustrated and he doesn't really want to do it but he still gets ready to shop with the demanding boy who is impatiently waiting for him outside his room. He gave up the thought of opposing again because he accepts that Wayo was right this time. It was pointless to argue and most of all he doesn't want his youngest to be sick too like what happened to Lauren earlier.

The CEO even thinks that everything happening to their life now was so ridiculous that it makes him want to laugh at the hilarity of their current situation. For the last two days his world turns topsy-turvy but in a good way thanks to the lovely guy who manage to make his children happier. The boy who dreadfully looks like his ex wife made him feel the funny familiar feelings again.

Mingkwan stared at his two sleeping babies who looks comfortable and satisfied. The young father sighed in defeat. He walked near them and caressed both of their head softly. The two just squirmed but they did not woke up. Lauren's condition looks better than last night and Cooper was busy sucking his thumb.

"Are you guys happy having him here?" He let the silence carry his murmur.

As long as his children are satisfied and happy he won't have the right to push the boy away from them just because he's messing with his feelings. He also felt relieve that he can slowly see him as Wayo himself and not as his ex wife's doppleganger.

He was different from the girl whom he use to devote himself to. The girl who ruined him.

Mingkwan grabs his arms to control his anger as he remembers his foolishness again. He hates her. He hates everything about her that he doesn't want to think of her anymore.

Everyone loved her including their children, this is why when she died he already expected the outcome and like how he predicted, he really did caught all the blame.

He resents her but it never crossed his mind to kill her. She killed herself, he knows it because her last words to him before they parted ways were "I'll ruin everything you love. I'll break everything precious to you and when that happens I'll be looking at your downfall and wait for you to join me in hell." and these will be forever embedded in his mind.

Everthing was planned by her but the police report showed otherwise. All of the evidences pointed Mingkwan as the prime suspect but they can't prove it at the same time because his alibi was too strong. He was out of the country for some business that time. There were many witnesses to back him up and they can't codemn him for hiring someone to kill her either because they don't have enough evidences to support that allegation. She created a perfect crime to hurt Mingkwan but she failed to drag him down.

Still for the CEO, even in death she manage to defeat him as she became famous nationwide being the poor innocent wife of a heartless billionaire. But he knows her more than anyone does. He knows her more than herself. He knew how twisted she really was. Nontheless, he's just thankful that she just treathened but did not really hurt their children like how she had hurted him.

Wayo may have her face but never her rotten personality. Mingkwan just hopes that every intuition and everything he sees in him now is genuine.

The CEO dismissed his thoughts before he gets out of control. He calmed himself down before going outside to call the snappy little guy.