-II-

Wayo is currently splaying his legs lazily on his bed. He raised his hand which was holding the card given to him by the cold CEO he met yesterday and he has been playing with it for almost half day now.

The young man is staring and contemplating whether he would reject or accept his offer like it’s some sort of short term decision making.

He protrudes his lower lip slowly. Every time he thinks of rejecting it, the weigh in his chest is getting heavier as the two children's face flash on his mind. He can't. He's going crazy because of them.

Daechapanya Family had evaded his mind completely.

Good thing it's his rest day today, or rather not, since he's been stressing with this matter ever since the incident in Day Care Center happened.

Honestly, Wayo really wanted to take care of the two angels. It's just that the thought of not wanting to be a replacement of their mother is holding him back.

'You look like their mother'

He was trying to erase the man's words from his mind but he can't help but worry. He doesn't like the sound of it. It makes him sad.

Wayo quickly recognized Mr. Daechapanya the moment he read his name.

Who wouldn't know that famous cruel business tycoon? Yes, he just doesn't know how he looks but the name itself is enough for Wayo to remember who he is.

Despite the fact that his Dad is influential, Daechapanya is in a whole different level.

The news about his tragic marriage has been circulating in every news sites or forums on internet and published in every publication company these past two months.

Mr. Daechapanya decided to end his 3 fruitful years of marriage and leave his wife with nothing. Worst? It was also stated that his wife admitted to the public that they were not in good terms for almost a year and he forced her to be away from their children. She filed a lawsuit for the children's custody but he won since he got the money and power.

Well that was what written by media. For most of the citizen of the country, he's nothing but a heartless trash who abandoned and tortured his poor wife.

Then what made the matter worse was later on his ex wife was found dead in one of the hotel he owns. The news community boomed and it was rumored that he was the one who do the deed.

They said he killed her and attempted to dispose her quietly but he failed. He became a killer in the people's eyes. They think he drives her to her last breath.

He was labeled a murderer.

Wayo can feel the frustration bursting from his body.

"Shit! People these days love playing detectives so much! What? are we living in a crime genre show or novel? Those shits begin to distort their useless brains! Is this even more important than the current economic crisis or global warming?! Come on earthlings you can do better!"

He shouted on top of his lungs. Hating the media and people's bias opinions.

"Seriously? Those articles was published thoughtlessly. It makes me want to smack everything they wrote on the face of the publisher.“ He exasperated as if going to hunt for the writer’s head.

He can't help but growl in disappointment when he remembered what he read last night. He is thinking about the children. Growing up with that kind of issue tailing their name will be traumatic.

It shatters his heart with just the thought of it. He remembered the babies' face and scent. Those innocent hearts don't deserve all of these harshness but he doesn't blame their father for it since he can sincerely feel his love towards his children.