-VI-

After Wayo's figure had disappeared out of Mingkwan's sight, the latter head straight to check his two children who are sleeping safe and sound in their own respective cribs.

He carefully begin removing his childrens clothes and cleaned them using wet tissues. He has to clear his mind and to stop himself from worrying too much or it will affect his children too.

'It's too late to bath them now, they might catch a cold.' Mingkwan reminds himself not to make the same mistake the first time he drove his ex wife out of their lives. He also change their diapers after cleaning them.

As he use the things that Wayo chose for his children
one by one, his feelings worsened. He remembered how the boy only wanted nothing but for this family to be comfortable yet Mingkwan didn't even let him know how he appreciated everything he has done for them. Instead, he only knew how to get on the little guys nerves or how to blow his fuse.

He sat still as he stared at his children blankly. Lauren was fast asleep but Cooper woke up in the middle when Mingkwan started to change his clothes.

His little boy just stared back at him with an irritable expession whilst nibbling his own little thumb. The youngest wanders his eyes around the room as if looking for something or rather someone. Suprisingly, the little bud didn't threw a fit.

He smiled at his baby boy weakly. Lauren can babble some words but Cooper is still stuck with the words 'Dada' and 'Mama'. The CEO immediately gave his youngest his milk after looking at the time to check if it is still not spoilt.

Cooper grogily babbled "Mama?" and that broke Mingkwan's heart because even if he's here with them physically he knows that his children needs another presence in their life. He doesn't want them to experience what he had experienced when he was a child but he doesn't have a choice now.

The CEO is still coping up with the fact that he needs to understand more of his children's feelings to be a good father to the them. He wants the two to feel that his presence is enough, that they won't have the reason to need their mother to feel complete.

Mingkwan know's that it will be hard. And now, along with the sudden appearance of Wayo, it made the situation even harder since his children have found the thing that he lacks in him. The inquisitive boy really had messed their life in a good way.

He securely tucked Cooper who dozed immediately after finishing his milk. The youngest must be too tired to get mad not getting to see his Mama after his short nap. The youngest is a sleepyhead after all. He has gotten some of Mingkwan's not so good genes.

He kissed both of their foreheads after turning on the baby monitor installed in the room. He decided to move to his own room after making sure that his kids are already in their own dreamland. He needs to take a long bath to calm his nerves because having his precious jewels around him is not enough to calm him completely.

His feet has taken him to his bathroom. His mind is still blank and his chest is getting heavier. He begin having a hard time breathing as he let all of suppressed anger flow out. He's angry again. Angry to himself that he reacted like that in front of the younger guy for a reason himself doesn't even know. Mingkwan thinks that he just can't take having someone else being with his children without him but his guts is telling him that it was more than that.

He can't believe that he has lose his cool just because he heard the younger guy talking to somebody else in that kind of manner. He just suddenly saw red and he's not liking what he is feeling.

His mind is full of madness that he is staring to doubt his own rationality. His own emotions are betraying him again.

Moreover, he's used in not minding other people being hurt because of him, not that he enjoys their misery but because they were the one who put theirself in that position. It has nothing to do with him and his conscience but when he saw the woe that Wayo's eyes emitted for a moment he felt like he would do anything to take it all away. He knows it was his fault and being angry out of the blue is too outragous and nonsense. He made and said irrational things to the clueless boy.