-VII-

"I missed you Yo."

Wayo wanted to punch his ex boyfriend's face when he heard his not-so-famous line again. He wants to erase the wide smile plastered in his face right now. The smile he hasn't seen for months. It was the same but it lacks its usual playfulness.

Joss must be hoping that the younger guy will fall for his trap again. Little did he know it doesn't work for Wayo just like that.

The two of them are currently sitting in front of each other on the younger guy's couch. Wayo is sitting straight, both of his hands resting well on his knees. He was annoyed but he did not let the other guy notice it.

Joss's stares makes him uncomfortable.

The dishes is now long forgotten because Wayo's mind was only filled with the intent to hurt the one sitting in front of him. Though he really can't do it for real, he can still imagine landing a hard kick on him.

Wayo only stared back at the face person who he used to adore.

He was tonguetied. He suddenly recalled all of the things that happened between the two of them.

It all started when he saw the previous Moon of the Business and Accountancy Faculty in the 113th Freshemen Night of their University.

After that event, Joss Wayar instanly became a part of his list of favorite persons to see in the campus. He is the second person who caused the boy to feel the butterflies in his stomach, the sudden burst of happiness whenever he got a glimpse of his smile.

He was like the other version of the Moon of his own faculty and the last year's Moon of the University, Phana Kongthanin.

When Wayo saw the aspring Doctor for the first time, he got scared yet the new but familiar feelings thrilled him. Feeling it again for the second time in that varsity player had blinded him utterly.

A midst of the strong attraction for them, he never really intend to date any of the two. Not that he's in denial, it's just that time he's not really interested in the idea of himself being committed to someone. Trust issue is one reason the rest are history.

However, out of the blue, one of the guys he was just admiring from a far asked him for a date then everything escalated there quickly.

It all happened in a flash and he created a half hearted judgement. Wayo was very confused and that confusion turned into a mistake. The greatest mistake he is regretting until now.

He was already warned of what kind of person Joss was yet he still agreed to be his lover. There were some people stopping him but he didn't listened to them. His untainted heart was distracted by the overwhelming attention he suddenly got from the older guy.

The first time Joss cheated was the perfect chance for Wayo to dump him. However, the teenager was more fixed on being a good other half and stayed instead. The guilt that came from accepting Joss's confession even if he's not really sure on his own feelings pressured him.

The wrong doings were overshadowed with the fear of being hated at.

He never told anyone about his dilemma not even to Forth. That's why his friend was so angry to him when he kept on giving Joss chances. Forth thought that his angel was being stupid in love.

Wayo insisted the idea that maybe he could eventually learn to genuinely accept their relationship and he can still stop the other guy's bad habits.

Everthing went wrong from that point. Like how he wanted, Wayo did start growing some feelings for the man after spending time with him. Joss was not hard to love but his constant plays got in the way.