-VIII-

"Come on big boy say milk"

"Currders~"

"Milkkkk~"

"Currders!!!"

Loud chain of shrieks filled the Daechapanya's humble abode.

Wayo and Cooper are having a serious battle behind the working business man. Neither of the two waivers as if they were really having an important argument at the moment.

It's been an hour since Wayo started teaching him new words and he is completely oblivious about the fact that they are already disturbing the busy CEO. He was eager to teach their little bub to care about the father at all.

On the other side, as much as being amused with the two babies bickering behind him, Mingkwan was getting annoyed with the noise they are creating. He is trying to finish reviewing the documents sent to him by his secretary a while ago for almost two hours now. An hour long for a simple proposal is already absurd for the man so imagine adding an hour more.

Although he also knows that working in his house when it is his day off was a matter already dealt ever since the day Lauren got sick but he still can't seem to just sit and do nothing at all. Old habits don’t just die anyway.

He's fidgety, like he is getting a withdrawal from not working. The unfinished work bothers him so he made up his mind that maybe doing it a bit won't bring great harm to any of them now. However, having these adult kid and the legitimate kid around him makes it impossible for the CEO to concentrate.

"Yes I know. You want chuddles? Say milk first please~" The teenager protrudes his lower lips hoping that his charm will melt the baby's stubbornness away. If this baby's real father wasn't known to the public he will definitely be mistaken as Wayo's just from the similarity in their facial features to their irresistible ways on how to swoon anyone with just one look.

"Currders~" As if knowing how to tease the older guy, the youngest Daechapanya refused to give in and just giggled sweetly when he saw the pouted lips of his babysitter. Cooper pinched Wayo’s jutted lips which earned a groan from the older guy.

It was like the baby was trying to get back at Wayo because his mouth was subjected to his constant probing and checking yesterday when the teenager saw that he was starting to get his pair of bunny teeth. Wayo accidentally noticed it because Cooper himself kept on nibbling on every object he got his hands on, mostly, his not so cheap phone he just received from his ever doting brother last week.

"Oh is my Cooper being naugthy again? Come on big boy please say Milk for P’Yo? Pretty please~" The bigger baby coax Cooper to learn another word. If impatience and persistence are two of the most prominent characteristics that Wayo possess, stubbornness is for the youngest Daechapanya just like the father.

"Wayo." Mingkwan stated briefly in low voice cutting the two babies' bicker. The older guy finally snapped at his little bundle of joy and his persistent nanny.

"Tsss. Your Daddy is working again big boy. Let's go and wake our sleeping beauty instead. It's bath time!" Wayo cooed before snorting and glaring at the obnoxious Boss.

"Wayo stop. Just this one. Let me finish it and then we will go out and buy the things you mentioned yesterday." Mingkwan explained calmly but not sparing a glance at the annoyed babysitter. Because once he got a glimpse he’ll definitely give in. Easily.

This became a routine for them.

If there are more changes to come, he wouldn't be surprised at all because when Wayo started living with in his house the latter never failed to make them experience new things.