OKAY POLL TIME (CLOSED)

[ I'm gonna delete this later lmao ]

SO I have decided on where I want to end 'Him' so that means its now time to introduce the new stories I'm having trouble deciding on which one to write.

PLEASE leave an inline comment on which story title you'd like to see :)

I'm sorry this isn't an update >< my mom's being really strict rn lmao

ONTO THE STORY CHOICES :

picture perfect — vkook
"I wish love was as easy as perfection."

Jeon Jeongguk happens to live next to his college's it-couple, but what happens when their perfectly aligned windows reveal more than just their homes?

spoiled brat — pjm
"teach me your ways," i struggle to keep up with him, his strides longer than any limb on my body. it's not until he stops and turns around do i calm down, but the irritating smirk on his face instantly pisses me off.

"nah," jimin shrugs, "not unless you pay me back baby girl."

glow up — yoonmin
"min yoongi please teach me how to be beautiful."

"how can i when you already are?"

park jimin's in need of a confidence boost in order to win over the heart of the campus's heartthrob, so of course, the easy solution is to turn to min yoongi, the campus's notorious fuck boy.

supermarket flowers — vkook ft. ymin
in which jeon jeongguk develops on a crush on a hospital's seemingly healthy patient who probably lies a bit too much.

———

HELP ME PLEASE I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO YOUR INVOLVEMENT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME ❤❤❤❤❤❤

- mela