Chapter Four: Girls Day

Two updates so soon!!??? Yeah. Anyway, pretty short A/N in the beginning. Only that the out fit above is yours and Nyas shopping outfits. Other than that, hope you enjoy!!

Unedited!!

Word count: 3345

👑👑👑

Y/Ns P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through the now unbarricated window. I sat up and saw Nya already dressed. She had saw I was up and quickly gave me clothes and turned around.

"The boys are outside. Hurry up and change." She said. I just shrugged and put the clothes on. Nya seemed to have that 'badass' style going on. Not that I minded.

"Done." I said. She turned around and smirked.

"Nice. Oh, my parents told the boys we had a guest that we have staying with us. But they dont know about you. All they know is of your presence." Nya explained.

"Eh. I'd rather warm up to you more before I move on to the male race." I giggled.

"Your my new bestie. Anyway, here's eyeliner and mascara. But I want to see you with dark red matt lips. We need more girls like you. Plus, if a girl has an attitude it really shows who the not so nice guys are. One of the ninja, Jay, is my crush. We both know we like each other, no moves though. But he's the sweetest one. And the most funny. And calm. And nervous. Kai is a hot head flirt. You wont have problem with Zane, hes a robot, so hes good. Cole, hardcore rough guy. Lloyd, hes changed. He has a ego, and Kai and Cole took a toll on him." Nya said sadly. I put a hand on he shoulder.

"I know the feeling."

"Anyway. Show no weakness to them. Dont let them push you around. Stand up and dont be afraid to show some sass." She said. I laughed. I went up to her mirror and quickly did my makeup. The lipstick wasnt bad. Nya handed me a bag, one small backpack, a purse. I put my phone, the money I was given, and a few other things.

"Your welcome to come to training after school. Our Sensei wont be here till Friday along with Gadmdon. But you can be my training buddy. We can swap moves! That means you need gym clothes too." She said. I laughed as we walked out of her room.

"Hold on. I dont have my phone. But go ahead in the kitchen." I sucked in a breath. The others were in there. I walked along the hallway.

No weakness.

No weakness.

No fear.

I entered, and saw the boys goofing off at the table, and Maya was making eggs.

"Hello Y/N." Maya greeted me. My eyes left the boys to meet with Mayas blue ones. The guys not paying attention.

"Plans?" She asked I nodded.

"Nya said she doesnt have exams today, so we are heading out to shop. And I might train with them later." She nods.

"Sounds good. Just remember, not powers unless an emergency." I nodded to her.

"I'm back." Nya said walking in. The boys were still goofing off. Nya saw and rolled her eyes.