Chapter Five: A Purpose and A Consequence

So apologies for not updating. As I am turning 15 in 2 weeks I was forced to get a job and work practically full time🙄😩 (I've been so busy when I came back to finish it today it is my birthday July 2nd)

So I'm super happy about that. And guess what?

Cant even get paid till I'm officially 15.

Great.

Love being a teenager.

Guess what makes it even better?

Exactly one week after my birthday conditioning for my Highschool Volleyball team starts. Mon-Thurs 10am-1pm. Flip. I hate this.

BUT WE ARE #13 IN NINJAGO BABY! THANK YOU ALL! BUT NOW 23 BECAUSE I DISNT UPDATE FOR LONG!

Unedited!

Word count: 3511

👑👑👑

"How is she doing?" A woman questioned.

"Your daughter has learned why this island is the way it is. But she is getting stronger." One of the elders said.

"She has shown a new way to those Ninja. The Dragons helping." Another said.

"Has she met him?" The mother questioned.

"Yes. But she has no clue. There was one part of the soulmate chant we never told her."

"Once your heart is set on the right path, and once your heart is set on that path, will your soulmate come into your life. Once the stars align with the path of our elders, once the history matches up, will he become clear."

"But that is not the whole thing."

"What's the whole thing?" The mother asked, mad because it complicated things.

"Once your heart is set on the right path, and once your heart is set on that path, will your soulmate come into your life. Change will have to commence and lessons with teams will happen, but only then will the final test begin. Once the stars align with the path of our elders, once the history matches up, will he become clear." One smirked at the mother.

"Change will have to commence? Lessons with teams? The final test?" The mother questioned again.

"She will have to change in order to bring order and change to him. Lessons with the team that surrounds him. The final test showing how they must fight beside and for each other."

"Lloyd Garmadon."

And it was at that time, the mother knew her daughter's path.

👑👑👑

"I keep getting weird dreams." I told Maya as she drove me to Lou's. This morning had been eventful, but mostly awkward.