Chapter 10: Photo Shoot!!!!

So, we got out of the limo and Samantha and Veronica showed us the way inside. When we walked in we were totally overwhelmed to with excitement, personally, I took right to twitter:

@JessicaMcNullty13: I just got to the photo shoot for the new album… And let’s just say, we haven’t even started yet, but I know that All you Unforget. Mad. fans are going to love it! #SOPumped

@RockNRollRecords: We just got to the photo shoot for the new album coming in the beginning of the summer!! Today’s going to be a blast. #GettingOurPhotoOn

  About five minutes after we arrived a tall lady with a camera came up to us. “Hi,” She said. She was about five foot nine and dark hair and eyes. “My name is Whitney and I am going to be your photographer today. And let me guess… You girls must be Unforgettable madness?” She smiled at us.

  “Yeah, I am Jessica. Hey.” I said.

  “Hi, I’m Molly” she said.

  “And I am Nelly.” She said.

  “Hey girls. So, I know that this your first album and probably your first photo shoot. So, We will walk you through everything today. Who is ready to have to have some fun today??” She said.

  ‘We are!” We smiled excited.

  “Great, now lets go over to wardrobe.” She said as we followed her. “Okay guys, the is Lexi.

“Hey guys” A blonde hair lady, about mid-twenties said.

  “She has amazing fashion sence and she knows what she is doing. So whatever she says. Follow it.” Samantha said from behind us.

  “I do take in consideration of what you girls like, too” Lexi said.

  Then two other ladies showed up at the door. “Okay girls, this is Tori, the make-up artist, and this Amy, the hair stylist. Like Lexi, they know what they are doing so if they say to dye your hair or put extensions in, or whatever, do it. Trust me, they will make you look hot.” Sam said.

“Awesome.” Unforgettable Madness said.

“Who’s ready for look number one?” Lexi said taking us back to wardrobe.

  When we got there, we didn’t waist any time. “Okay, girls. Lets getting started. Who first?” Lexi asked.

  “Uhm, I guess me.” I said smiling and stepping forward.

  “Okay,” Lexi said. “By the way you are dressed right now, I can tell that you are girly but still like to look like a rockstar. I that right?” Lexi asked me.

  “Yeah, I love cute but I also love edgy.”  I admitted.

  “Okay, now I do have these leather pants. So, I was thinking that, for you, we could do these with this pink fitted crop-top. And a spiked, ripped white jacket.” Lexi suggested.

      “Leather pants?” I questioned.

  “I know that it sounds brutal and I said the same thing when I saw them shipped here, but I tried on a pair and they are actually more comfortable then they look.”

      “Okay, cool.” I said smiling.

  “And for shoes…” She said looking at a wall filled with the hottest shoes you could imagine.

  “How about these?” She said pulling out a pair of pink, spiked pumps.

  “Oh my god!!” I LOVE THESE!!!” I yelled.