Chapter 11: Another Long, Busy Day... And A Little Suprise...

The next morning we got another 6 a.m. wake up call. So, after about the minutes of complaining that we don’t want to get up for the life of us and with us suggesting to skip the gym this morning, we forced ourselves to get out butts up and down stairs to the gym.

      JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MORNING…

      So we got up and got ready for the gym. I wore black, spandex three-quarter length pants, a purple spandex workout shirt, and my sneakers. We were out and heading to the hotel’s gym in about twenty minutes after we got our buts out of bed.

      Let’s go and get this over with…  

After about a 35 to 40 minute workout, with us leaving the gym around 6:45, we literally had to RUN upstairs and get ready for the recording studio.

      It was literally unforgettable madness when we got back up to our room. (No pun intended…). We literally al took five-minute showers, got out, and got ready as quick as possible.

      After I showered, I did my hair right away with my ½ inch curling wand and after that was, finally, done I had about five minutes to get dressed and to do my make up before we had to be downstairs for the limo driver.

      The race against that clock was impossible to win…

      I finished my hair, and ran over to my suitcase.

      “Molly?” yelled to the bathroom.

      “Yeah?” She answered.

      “What are you wearing?” I asked her.

      “Just black ripped, studded jeans, and a black loose crop top with black heals.” She answered.

      “Okay, Thanks.” I said, I decided to just throw on a tight, white skirt, a white loose top with purple detailing, purple pumps, and jewelry. Then I threw my stuff in a purple bag.

      “We have two minutes to get our butts downstairs before we are late.” Nelly yelled from some where in the hotel suite. 

      “I know!” Molly said rushing to get her stuff together.

      “Unforgettable Madness… We have to  leave NOW!” I yelled looking at my phone of the time.

      We ran as fast as we could in heels to the elevator.      

      “This stupid thing better not stop at every floor like it has been doing!” Molly said too us.

      “I know… Then we will really be screwed.” I said watching the elevator numbers change till it said “17”.

      “Come on… Come on…” I muttered to myself. Finally the elevator got there and we had less then a minute to be down stairs.

      “I think we can make it…” Nelly said.

      “I hope we don’t get stopped by a fan like we did yesterday…” Molly said.

      “I know what you mean.” I agreed.

      We made it as soon as the clock struck 7:30 and got into the limo. We rushed making every traffic light. We made it to the studio in record time.