2- Oh My God

-Ricky's p.o.v-

Who said being nice was a good idea?

Georgia was beautiful - that was undeniable and I do regret sleeping with her

Not because I didn't want to, but because it has made it seem like I had no interest in her

Believe me I do

After she left this morning, I too started to prepare for work. First day of the second series of the Voice began today and to say I am excited is an understatement. I bloody love that show and the others that work for it.

As I showered, last night re entered my head. Georgia was stunning inside and out. Her eyes, her laugh and her smile were enough to make me go weak at the knees. I hadn't even felt like that with Lesley.

I was soon ready to leave the house when I saw a purse laying by my doorstep - it was Georgia's. At least I had an excuse to find her.

~~~~~~

"Ricardo! Makeup wants you!" Mr Will.I.Am shouted across to me. I groaned.. I hate makeup.

I slowly made my way to the makeup room and heard an all too familiar giggle coming from inside. She wasn't here.. Was she? I wanted to see her.. But not like this.

I pushed the door open and even though her back was turned, I knew. She was so beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I sat down in the chair as she turned around.

"Hello Mr.Wil- Ricky." She said in shock, as she studied my face.

"So I may have missed a few minor details last night." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. God she made me so nervous!

"Indeed you did.." She said as she got straight to work. Everyone's eyes were on us as she worked her magic but nobody said a word. It was only 10 minutes before she finished and rushed out of the room. I felt so bad, knowing that I was the cause of her pain.

But it isn't intentional...

I wanted to be with her.

It was only a matter of seconds before I jumped out of the chair and chased after her, knowing I couldn't let her go again.

Turns out, she was just outside the door.

"What you said earlier wasn't true Georgia.. I really care for you." I told her in a hushed tone.

For a moment she hesitated, looking deep in to my eyes for some form of answer.

"You don't care Ricky, you don't even know me. And it's quite clear I know nothing about you."