8- I predict a riot.

-Ricky's P.O.V-

She said yes

She actually agreed.

I don't think I've ever been this happy.

I rolled over in bed to come face to face with a sleeping Gee. She was so adorable, I had to take a picture.

I quickly posted it to Instagram with the caption:

"Sleeping beauty, she makes my heart skip beats💕"

It was then when she woke up, looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"Good morning, princess.." I greeted her, my voice still raspy.

She responded with a gentle kiss and then buried her head back in to the crook of my head.

Boy I could get used to waking up to that.

"What time is it?" She mumbled in to my chest.

"7:45" I told her in a hushed tone.

"FUCK! I am meant to be in a meeting." She shouts, leaping out of bed and getting dressed. She checked her phone quickly and smiled at the photo.

"I suppose I could just go in with you - they'll all know by now.." She laughed, flopping back down on to the bed.

"Well in that case.." I teased, climbing on top of her as she giggled.

~~~~~~

As we walked in to the building, hand in hand we heard a few awes from the backstage crew - making us blush.

"So you got the girl!" Tom commented as Gee made her way in to the makeup room, her colleagues asking for 'the deets'

"Yeah, I sure did.." I said, looking at the closed door as if I could see through it.

"Damn, Charles. You're whipped already!" Tom laughs and walks away from me, leaving me speechless.

"You'll pay for that, Jones!"