7- Cannons

-Georgia's P.O.V-

Tonight was my first official date with Ricky and to say I'm nervous is an understatement.

I really don't know what he sees in me... He could have ANYONE yet here I am preparing for our date.

He refused to tell me where we were going - although he did say to dress warm and casual.

Still, not being able to find a decent outfit was beginning to piss me off.

~~~~~

I had settled on a simple Jeans&Jumper combo, along with my beanie.

I hoped I wasn't over dressed!

It was then when I heard the sound of my doorbell, signalling that he was here.

I took one last glance in the mirror, satisfied with my appearance, and made my was to the door.

He looked flawless in a loose blue shirt with jeans and walking boots

I started to feel insecure and he picked up on it

"You look absolutely stunning, princess.." He assured me, taking my hand in his.

"You're not too bad yourself, Rick.." I told him, stepping out in to the cold.

"Where are we going?" I questioned him.

"You'll see..."

-Ricky's P.O.V-

I had it all planned out - the perfect date

I knew I'd done well when she beamed as she spotted it.

"Were going out on to the lake?!" She asked excitedly.

"I hired a boat!" I smiled, just as eager.

~~~~~

When we were in the middle of the lake we both laid out on the back of the boat looking at the stars.

"This is perfect, Rick." I heard her say, and I took this as my chance.

"It will be, if you'd do me the honour of making us official.." I said, turning to face her.

Silence

More silence

And then a gentle kiss

"I'd love to.."