9- My life

-Ricky's P.O.V-

So that was our new routine. We woke up together, went to work together, had lunch together, went home together and in between that work kept us busy.

Three short months passed and it had come to the live finals.

Everything was perfect - except Gee.

I knew there was something wrong but I didn't like to question her. I knew that she'd tell me when she was ready but the longer she didn't the more worried I was becoming so I decided to pull her up on it.

"Gee, what's going on? I know that everyone needs space sometimes but this feels like distance... A lot of it?" I told her, holding both of her hands in mine.

"I'm scared Ricky.." She confessed, tears building up in her eyes already.

"Of what, Princess?" I asked her soothingly, wrapping my arms around her body frame.

"Don't hate me.." She stated, looking in to my eyes.

"I never could, baby. Please.. What is it?" I started to worry now.

"We're having a baby, Rick... I'm pregnant.." She says, the first tear falling.

A baby

My baby

An actual life that I created

"Ricky, show time.." A producer says as he walked past me.

"In a minute." I said, shooing him away.

"How far gone are you?" I asked smiling at her.

"Three months, it must've happened the first time. I have the first scan tomorrow.." She told me.

"I've never been this happy.. Can I just tell the other coaches?" I asked her.

"Sure.. But no one else until after the scan... You'd better go Rick.. You're late already." She kissed me before playfully pushing me away.

I sent her a wink and made my way down to the stage.

~~~~~~~~

"Rick! It's two minutes until show time! Where were you?" Jessie asked me

"I bring with me news.." I say, catching all of their attention.

"I'm going to be a daddy.." I said, before being squished in a group hug and hearing a chorus of oh my gods and yay's

"Don't tell anyone else, yeah?" I said and they all agreed. I knew I could count on them.

3

2

1

"Welcome to The Voice UK: 2015 FINAL!!!"