10 - Roses

-Georgia's P.O.V-

"CHARLES RICHARD WILSON if you don't get up now I will leave without you!" I threatened and soon heard him scrambling to get ready.

I couldn't help but laugh, I knew he was excited for today.

As was I, I couldn't wait to see if our baby was healthy.

"I'm ready.. Let's go." He says, walking out of the bedroom.

"We have half an hour!" I informed him, drinking what was left of my water.

"Then we shall go and take a walk first." He took my hand and lead me out of the house.

~~~~~~

"Miss.Freeman?" The doctor calls, popping his head out of his office.

Ricky and I stand up in unison, following the doctor in to the room

~~~~~~

"And that there.. That is your baby's heartbeat.." The doctor told us, smiling.

I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes and when I turned to Ricky, he was crying too.

"I'll give you two a minute.." The doctor says after capturing the precious picture.

As he left, Ricky leant in and kissed me so gently

That's when I knew - I want this love to last forever.

-Ricky's P.O.V-

Seeing the image of our child up there brought multiple tears to my eyes.

It was so beautiful, and knowing that it was made from our love made it all the more special.

"I am nicknaming HER splodge." I told Gee with a grin as we left the doctors office.

"How do you know it's a her?" She teased me.

"I just do.." I sighed with content.

I don't think it gets much better than this.

~~~~

"It is with great pleasure that I announce that myself and Gee are expecting a baby, due in February next year. Although we have not been together long, I love my girlfriend and our child with all my heart. "Splodge" is healthy and as is Gee - that's all I could ever ask for.

I hope you respect our privacy as we enter this new chapter in our lives. I love you all dearly.

Ricky Wilson x"