6- One more last song

-Georgia's P.O.V-

Today I decided to go and watch the auditions. I asked my boss to find me a seat and surprise surprise I was straight in front of Ricky.

I can't deny the feelings I have for him but I am not ready for anything official.

When he saw me, he looked shocked but that was soon replaced with a grin.

Tom followed his line of sight and seemed happy when he saw me.. Odd.

~~~~~

Auditions were well underway when a young man called Henry sang 'make you feel my love'

All judges had turned for him and it was Rick's turn to speak first.

"Your performance made me think of someone special.." He informed Henry.

"And who would that be?" Tom teased him

Inside joke - I thought to myself.

"She knows who she is..."

My heart sank at this... He must have a girlfriend. Maybe he was using me. I stood up and walked away.

~~~~~

I watched the rest of the auditions on the TV in the green room.

"Stop texting, Ricky!" Jessie J told him, who had returned to the voice.

He replied with a sorry before putting his phone away.

My phone then buzzed... That was odd.

||~Where did you go, Princess? I was talking about you. Tom sort of knows.. You left your lipstick on my face;-) - Themosthandsomestguyinthewooooorld xx~||

Wow I felt stupid... And loved... And for once, important

He did that to me, and it made me smile.

I knew what I needed to do.

-Ricky's P.O.V-

As I made my way to my dressing room, I noticed something odd. The lights were on.

I always turned them off...

I entered the room to see an incredibly sexy Gee sat on my couch waiting for me.

"Fancy wearing a little more lipstick, Charles?" She teased but I willingly accepted.

~~~~~

"So, what does this mean for us?" I asked as I held her in my arms.

"I think this means you owe me a date, Mr. Wilson.."