Part 2

A week has gone by and no sign of the figure. My last class keeps having noises from the hallway. That message I got? That was salami. Nothing happened, which means that whoever sent that was some rip-off. I figured. These days people are too weird.

I left for school thinking nothing's gonna happen. No one has seen anything since the 'incident' with Miss Hokō. Shiver. Ugh. No ones even cleaned the door either! Everyone is probably too scared to even walk down this hall alone. That's why every single one of my classmates has a partner. A permanent partner to walk to this class with.

I have a partner. One of Sakarya's buddies, Hisaki. She's not that nice, but she's athletic. Which means I'm in good hands walking down that hallway. I walked to my first class. The teacher, Mr. O, as we call him, is mysterious. No one knows or dares to ask what the 'O' means in his name. We just say that it means outstanding. But I have my suspicions. I think it means oni. Oni means monster, or troll. Usually blue or red. Guess what color Mr. O wears all the time? Red and blue. Scary, right?

But I focus more on school work than what his mysterious name means. It's like having a-a-a unnamed box. You want to know what's in it. But you have to find out who and where it's from first. Time goes by quick because it's already 12:00. Time for lunch! Actually 2 minutes to 12, but who cares! I'm hungry! I run to my locker and grab my poorly made lunch out of the tiny space that could only fit a mouse.

I heard a loud "Crash!" followed by a "Hiss...!" and I turned around to see, what I thought was Sakarya-San, but actually a tall slim figure. All black except for red drowning eyes. I glanced around and no one else was there, if you don't count the terrified rat hanging out by the trash can outside.

I trembled in fear as it grumbled, "Ra—o...you..better run!!" And I ran. I'm not dying today. Not today, not tomorrow, not anytime soon.

***