Part 6

Hisaki got a ride from my aunt here so she suggested we take the bus. There was a old woman and her grandson on the bus. Then there was a woman about 21 or 22 years of age.

So quiet. We got off at our stop and ran as fast as we could to the school. We burst open the doors and saw the group waiting for us there. "Let's go people we don't have all day to get this done. MiMosa, get the meat from the fridge, and bring Kawari with you.", I hurried. We only had limited time until school closed for the day.

As it came close to dark, no sight of the monster. Hisaki stood by the window and looked solem. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Oh nothing. It's just..people died. Not just people though. My classmates. Someone's children. It's horrid!", she exclaimed. She looked pale. Then the most terrifying thing came next. Something was behind us. Something cold. I flipped around and of all people, it was Nioko.

"Help me..please.", she whispered. I understood her. I know what she's seen now, "I'm sorry for everything. I regret it all." I grabbed her shoulders, "It'll be alright, Nioko. We've set a trap for 'it'." "About that..", she trailed off. Oh crap! She actually found out?! I have to do something!

After a few minutes, everything was explained and she was bewildered. Crack!!! The trap went off. We sprinted to the hallway and saw ding there, nonchalant, in the trap. Bait in hand, it roared. The building shook. It was like a earthquake. We ran back to the hall we were in. "Quick let's get into the library!", I ordered. Hisaki pushed open the doors and found us a spot to hide. "There should be a secret exit I used once to get out of class. It's by the window though. It could easily spot us there." We huffed. I said, "Guys. Let's make a diversion. Hisaki will go open the secret exit because she knows where it is. Then we will follow and I will distract him while I inch closer to the exit. Then we will leave."

"Okay.", they both whispered back. Crash, bang, bam! It was making its way into the girls bathroom in the 200 wing. "Now!" Hisaki ran to the exit. Too late. It was there. It made its own diversion. It knew what we were gonna do. Hisaki stopped in mid-step and turned left and pushed the bookshelf down to distract it. Then she pulled us back into the storage closet. Then, at that moment,I realized, "Where is Nioko?" Oh crap!

***