Why?

-ASHLEYS POV-

I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror,it looked like I had a though night. I washed my face and thought about what Andy's hiding. I just don't know why he wouldn't tell me. I walked out of the bathroom and into the 'kitchen' and looked after something to drink. I flinched when I felt a hand on my back.

- Mornin' Ash,said CC in his morning voice.

- oh,morning CC

- Did Andy tell you something last night?

- No,I hope he tells us soon.

- Yeah.....I'm worried about him.

- Me too....me too,I sighed and put on a black craft cult t-shirt. 

I went back to my bunk and looked at my phone. I clicked the number to Kina and took a deep breath.

- What? She answered sounding pissed off,probably because I called her we haven't really had a good relationship lately.

- Hey Kina...I-I-I need to talk to you.

- Yeah, I gotta talk to you to,its something that I thought you already knew but clearly not.

- What? 

- We're over faggot! 

She then hanged up. I felt my heart drop to my stomach as tears build in my eyes. Obviously I knew it wasn't gonna last for long,but not just like that. I let a few tears slip. But why? I thought stuff was cool between us. I laid back into my bunker and fell asleep. 

authors note:

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated :( 

I'll try to update more often. Btw this was more of a filler,but hoped you enjoyed it anyways.

Love you guys xoxo