Luna

-ASHLEY'S POV-

I just got home. It was in the middle of the night. The house was dark and cold. I was always so just to having Kina greet me,but this time she wasn't here. For the best....I think. Its funny. The feeling of being lonley even tho your not. Tears filled my eyes as I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed my whiskey bottle and drank until I felt passed out. I can't live like this. I know I can't. Let's just hope I die from alcohol poisoning. Wouldn't be shocked if I did.

-THE NEXT DAY- 

I woke from somebody knocking on my door. I managed to get up. I sighed and walked to the door. My black T-shirt smelly and dirty and so were my black adidas pants. I smell of alcohol. I opened the door to see a little 6 year old girl stand there. She handed me a note without saying a word. It said:

'Dear Ashley

You probably don't remember me,but my name is Rosie Smith. We had a one night stand 6 years ago and well....I got pregnant. I did not want to do abort and I was able to take care of our daughter for about 2 years. I cannot take care of her anymore. She will have a better life with you. I know you won't like it but please take care of her. Her name is Luna,she's 6 years old and really quite. She won't be trouble, she never was. I beg you take of her.

Best wishes, Rosie.'

I looked up at her I bent down to her height. I sighed. Her brown long hair was wet since it was raining outside. Her big brown eyes started to tear up. A tear slipped down her cheek. I smiled and wiped it away with my thumb. Her soft cold cheek against my hand. 

- Come in Luna,I said almost whispering. 

She stepped inside and I dried her off.

- You cold? She nodded and sat down on the couch. I put some blankets around her. I took up her backpack and looked inside of it. One T-shirt and one pair of pants.

- What the fuck is this?! Only one pair of pants and one T-shirt!?

- That's pwetty much all I own that is not destwoyed, Luna said with tired eyes and sleepy voice.

- Really?

- She started to take bad stuff when she met Jack.

- Who's Jack?

- He just came home one day with mommy looking scawed barley being able to walk...

- I'm sorry doll, she rested her head on my shoulder. 

We must have just sat there taking it all in for hours until we fell asleep. I am in shock but still greatful for having her.

HEY GUYS!!!

I dont have anything to say except i luv u all